Oando Recruitment is a competitive opportunity that is open for qualified Nigerians to apply to fill in for job positions/vacancies within the Oando group of companies after the starting/closing dates, as well as requirements, are announced.
What is the work of Oando in Nigeria?
Oando PLC is at the forefront of Africa’s struggle in the search for a quality-lasting solution to Africa’s energy crisis.
Oando, a group of companies is primarily listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange for public trading, secondarily, they’re also listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
The Oando group consists of two other leading companies that provide the following services listed below:
- Oando Energy Resources which specializes in buying out Oil & Gas related opportunities for its investors
- Oando Trading specializes in physical Supply & Trading, financial Trading & Hedging, as well as shipping & Chartering.
The purpose of this article is to provide you with the vital information you need regarding some of the things you need to know like how to successfully apply to Oando Recruitment, how to join, the Oando recruitment requirements, Oando salary structure, and other necessary information.
Oando Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||The company, White Collar|
|Name of Recruitment||Oando Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||Oando|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||To Be Announced|
|Method of application||Online|
|Official Recruitment Portal||https://www.oandoplc.com/careers/|
The official Application form for the Oando Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://www.oandoplc.com/careers/
Note: This site is not a recruitment site and does not host forms for anyone to fill out. Moreso, the Oando recruitment forms as well as the process is free, straightforward, and only available on their career portal, do not hand anyone any form of gratification as it’s absolutely unnecessary to do so.
Is the Oando Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
The Oando registration portal is currently not open and recruitment is not ongoing for 2023.
Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check at a later time for updated information.
Oando Recruitment Requirements 2023
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the OANDO, the applicant must have fulfilled certain requirements.
Kindly see the list of requirements listed below:
1. Applicants must be Nigerian by birth or Naturalization
2. Must have completed his Tertiary education from a recognized institution with a degree certificate to show
3. Master or Ph.D. is also an added advantage
4. Having department-specific certifications will also set you apart
5. Applicant must not have been convicted of any felony in the past
6. The candidate must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
7. Must be at least 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age as at the time of application
8. Must possess a valid identification medium such as a Voters Card, Driver’s License, National ID Card, or International Passport
9. Must be able to relocate on short notice as the job is highly dynamic
How to Apply for Oando Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position.
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
1. Visit https://www.oandoplc.com/careers/ on your browser
2. Input your first name, valid phone number, and email
3. Once you’re done, click on proceed.
4. Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
5. Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
Oando Starting and Closing Date 2023: The starting date and the closing date for Oando Recruitment are not yet out.
Oando 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates: The Oando list of shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024 is not out.
Oando Salary Structure/Scale 2023
|S/N||Job Roles||Remuneration(Per Year)|
|1||Material Coordinator||NGN 4M – NGN 4M|
|2||Operations Lead||NGN 7M – NGN 8M|
|3||Executive Assistant to the CEO||NGN 1M – NGN 1M|
|4||Logistics Manager||NGN 2M – NGN 2M|
|5||Business Development Officer||NGN 3M – NGN 4M|
|6||Systems Analyst||NGN 3M – NGN 4M|
|7||Administration||NGN 4M – NGN 4M|
|8||Business Analyst||NGN 2M – NGN 8M|
|9||Graduate Trainee||NGN 4M – NGN 5M|
|10||Accountant||NGN 7M – NGN 9M|
|11||Officer – Business Support Group||NGN 6M – NGN 7M|
|12||Operations Lead||NGN 7M – NGN 8M|
|13||Project Manager||NGN 9M – NGN 9M|
|14||Human Resources Officer||NGN 3M – NGN 18M|
|15||Officer||NGN 11M – NGN 12M|
|16||Corporate Communications Manager||NGN 11M – NGN 13M|
|17||Business Development Lead||NGN 12M – NGN 13M|
|18||Administrative Officer||NGN 12M – NGN 14M|
|19||Operations Manager||NGN 8M – NGN 21M|
|20||Senior Geologist||NGN 16M – NGN 18M|
**It is to be noted that some of the salaries here are based on estimations by a few staff of the establishment and shouldn’t be utilized as career advice.
Oando Contact Information
The Wings Complex, 17a Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
They also have offices located in Abuja, Dubai, and a liaison office in the United Kingdom
Phone Number: 234-1-2702400
Mail to: email@example.com
In Summary, Oando Recruitment is a unique medium through which qualified Nigerians are onboarded to join the various roles of the Oando group – a fast-paced energy solution-proferring environment.
The Oando group is one of the largest oil and gas/energy solution firms in the country with good and flexible payment options for graduates and professionals alike, if you’d like to enter into their world, why not give it a shot today?
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.