The Oil & Gas Free Zones Authority Nigeria (OGFZA) Recruitment simply presents a medium through which passionate and qualified Nigerians could apply to fill in for job positions/vacancies within the fast-paced organization.
What is the Work of OGFZA in Nigeria?
The Oil and Gas Free Zones Authority (OGFZA) is the national governing body in charge of overseeing the country’s oil and gas free trade zones opened to foreign and domestic investors.
Section 2 of the Oil and Gas Export Free Zone Act No. 8 of 1996 established OGFZA to regulate Nigeria’s oil and gas free trade zones. In 2001, the Authority opened its doors in Onne, Rivers State.
Currently, Nigeria has over six oil and gas free zone namely:
- Onne Oil & Gas Free Zone
- Brass Oil & Gas City
- Warri Oil & GasFree Zone
- Eko Support Free Zone
- Liberty Oil & Gas Free Zone
- Notore Industrial City
Its parent Ministry is the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Investment (FMITI).
The purpose of this article is to provide you with the details regarding some of the things you need to know like how to successfully apply to the Oil & Gas Free Zones Authority Nigeria (OGFZA) Recruitment, how do I join OGFZA, recruitment requirements, OGFZA salary structure, and other necessary information.
Also, see the related job section for similar jobs.
OGFZA Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||OGFZA Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||Oil & Gas Free Zones Authority Nigeria|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||To Be Announced|
|Method of application||Online|
OGFZA Recruitment Application Form and Official Recruitment Portal
The official Application form for the OGFZA Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://OGFZA.gov.ng/
Note: Registration into the OGFZA is absolutely free and there are no known methods of applying offline or sale of forms. Kindly restrain from giving anyone any type of gratification as no one can recruit you except you go through the official recruitment portal.
Is the OGFZA Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
The OGFZA registration portal is currently not open and recruitment is not ongoing for 2023.
Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check later for updated information.
OGFZA Recruitment Requirements 2023
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the OGFZA, the applicant must have fulfilled certain requirements.
Kindly see the list of requirements listed below:
1. Applicants must be Nigerian by birth or Naturalization
2. Must have completed his Tertiary education in any of the Engineering courses, Maths & Statistics, Accounting, or any other related discipline
3. Must have completed his B.Sc/HND from an accreditated and recognized university.
4. Additional Certifications are of added advantage
5. Belonging to professional bodies like NSE, etc will give you an added advantage
6. Applicant must not have been convicted of any felony in the past
7. The candidate must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
8. Males must not be less than 1.65 meters tall and female applicants must not be less than 1.56 meters tall
9. The candidate must be familiar with the latest trends in the oil and gas industry
10. Must be willing to learn, motivated, and must have good initiative.
How to Apply for OGFZA Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position.
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Visit https://ogfza.gov.ng/
- Input your first name, valid phone number, and email
- Once you’re done, click on proceed.
- Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
- Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
OGFZA Starting and Closing Date 2023: The starting date and the closing date for the OGFZA Recruitment are not yet out.
OGFZA 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates: The Oil & Gas Free Zones Authority Nigeria (OGFZA) list of shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024 is not out.
OGFZA Salary Scale 2023
The average salary of an OGFZA employee is N584,000 as taken from a survey of 4 employees with a sex distribution of 80% males to 20% females.
OGFZA Contact Information
Head Office: Marbel House, Federal Ocean Terminal, PMB 5474, Onne Port Complex, Rivers State
Phone Number: (+234) 909-111-1184
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Summary, The Oil & Gas Free Zones Authority Nigeria (OGFZA) Recruitment is one opportunity to belong to an organization at the forefront of revolutionizing the way in which oil and gas trades are conducted in the country.
If you love to be a part of something bigger than yourself, then this is it.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.