The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is calling on interested and qualified Nigerians to apply for the job vacancies in NDDC 2022 through their official portal www.nddc.gov.ng.
This article seeks to provide answers to the myriad of questions normally asked by interested people looking to apply to the NDDC job opportunities which can only be accessed through the official NDDC Application form portal www.nddc.gov.ng 2022.
These Questions may include but are not limited to the following:
- Is NDDC currently recruiting and how can I get a job in NDDC?
- What does NDDC mean?
- What is the NDDC salary Scale and how much is the Salary?
- Where can I get the NDDC Recruitment Form?
- What are the Recruitment Requirements for the NDDC?
- When is the starting and closing date for applications into NDDC 2022?
Stay tuned as each of these questions will be answered in this article. Take your time to read as you don’t want to miss any of the vital information contained in this article.
NDDC Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Before you consider applying, you have to check through this list of General requirements to see if you’ve got what it takes. After doing so, if you’re satisfied with what is required of you, you can then go ahead to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment;
- They must have a thorough understanding of the Niger Delta region and they must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- It will be advantageous if you are computer literate.
- It is necessary to be physically and psychologically and intellectually fit.
- Applicants must not have any of the following issues: communicable diseases, stammering, mental issues, vision, ear, or physical disabilities.
- Must be in possession of the following qualifications and certificates:
- Certificate in BSC/HND
- Letter of Discharge from the NYSC
- Date of birth certificate or age declaration that is still valid
- Obtain a minimum of 4 credits in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants must have a valid form of identification, such as a passport or a national identity card, driving license or voters card.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- They must not have been involved in any financial or embezzlement troubles in the past
NDDC Recruitment Application Form Update 2022
The Niger Delta Development Commission Form is hosted at the official NDDC website www.nddc.gov.ng..
It is to be noted that the form is currently not yet out for recruitment as the NDDC Portal is still closed. Therefore anyone asking for money to recruit you into the NDDC is a pure scammer and you should refrain from giving such an entity any form of gratification.
The Starting and closing date for Recruitment into the NDDC will be announced soon, so kindly stay put, bookmark this page and come back to check as the information will be updated here once it’s out.
How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the NDDC recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Launch your browser
- Visit the official website of the Niger Delta Development Commission at https://nddc.gov.ng/.
- Create an account and then click on the available positions.
- Read and carefully follow the instructions.
- Provide and upload any required documentation.
- Verify all of your information before submitting your application and printing it out for future use.
For more information, inquiries, or complaints, you can reach the Niger Delta Development Commission on
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone number: +(012) 345 6789
In a nutshell, the NDDC recruitment is one opportunity to look out for as it’s a very satisfying career path that will make you meet new and interesting people, as well as upgrade your circle.
If you enjoyed this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Also, don’t forget to share this article on your various social media platforms for other people to see.