Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Recruitment: Do you have what it takes to work at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, or do you want to know what it takes to get hired by Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc? If you answered yes, keep reading.
You will receive free updates on the current jobs available in the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc online recruitment, application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and other essential updates.
About the Flour Mills of Nigeria plc
FMN was founded on September 29, 1960, as a private limited liability company with a small paid-up share capital of N1 million, and it was transformed into a public corporation in November 1978.
Nigerian and outside owners own the majority of the company’s shares. At the moment, two foreign stockholders own approximately 56% of the company’s paid-up share capital. Over 75,000 individuals and institutional investors own the remainder.
- James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships
- PA School Scholarships and Grants
- Left-Handed Scholarship Programme
- International Travel Scholarships
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Below are the requirements for Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment:
1. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or a National Diploma of Higher Education.
2. At least 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent are required.
3. Applicants under the age of 18 should not apply.
4. Applicants must be able to communicate effectively.
5. Applicants must have a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in at least three (3) courses, including English.
6. English and at least two (2) additional subject passes; or
7. Ordinary Level National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) with passes in four (4) subjects achieved in one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained in two sittings, including English Language.)
8. National Diploma (ND) from an accredited institution. A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognised institution is also required.
9. General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) acquired in two (2) subjects in one sitting or three (3) subjects in two sittings.
Other Attitudinal Requirements Include:
1. Candidates must be very focused and results-oriented.
2. Think strategically and analytically.
3. Good leadership, interpersonal, and people abilities are required.
4. Be extremely personable.
5. Have a high level of integrity and self-control
6. Have good oral and written communication abilities.
- Navajo Nation Scholarship Programme
- Taco Bell Scholarship
- Amazon Scholarship Programme
- Mike Rowe Scholarship
How to Apply in 2022
Interested and qualified applicants may apply by clicking APPLY NOW.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.