FHI 360 Recruitment: FHI 360 is seeking applications from competent candidates for open positions. Recruitment for FHI 360 2023 has started. Readers interested in applying should review the details on this page.
The FHI application webpage (www.fhi360.org/careers), the FHI recruiting form, the job criteria, and the application process are all covered in this article.
About FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization committed to promoting integrated, locally-based solutions to make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
In order to meet today’s interconnected development concerns, our personnel comprises professionals in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, and technology.
As a result, we have a special combination of skills. FHI 360 serves all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
FHI 360 Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Below are the recruitment requirements for FHI 360:
- Applicants must meet any of the following qualifications for the FHI 360 position.
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from an accredited college in any subject
- Candidates cannot be older than 35.
- The West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English, and at least passes in two (2) additional subjects;
- Or the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings, including the English Language.)
- ND, or National Diploma, earned from an accredited university.
- A nationally accredited institution’s National Certificate of Education (NCE), or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects (attained in a single sitting) or three subjects (attained in two sittings).
- Must be familiar with computers.
How to Apply for FHI 360 Recruitment 2023
Visit the application portal at www.fhi360.org to apply for the FHI 360 recruiting. For instructions on how to submit your application, see below:
1. Check out www.fhi360.org
2. Create a profile using your working email.
3. Utilize email confirmation to validate your account.
4. Complete the online application.
5. Upload identification
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.