Imo State Teachers Recruitment: Are you a native of Imo State looking for employment? If so, are you more qualified to work on a non-teaching staff or as a teacher? If so, then you should read this article.
We are pleased to let you know that teacher recruitment has officially started under the Imo State Government.
This year recruiting is meant to increase work possibilities and lower the nation’s unemployment rate.
The Imo State Universal Basic Education Board, popularly known as IMSUBEB, is the organization in charge of hiring and supervising teachers in the state of Imo.
Regarding the recruitment for the Imo State Universal Education Board, several concerns have been raised.
Imo State has a different approach to education. The purpose is to provide a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
The State Government is certain that with your help, they can make the State a desired travel destination for everyone that is socially peaceful, economically dynamic, physically practical, and artistically pleasing.
In this post, all of those queries will have their respective solutions given. It is crucial that interested candidates meet all the prerequisites.
So now is the moment to act if you’re interested. You must also know all the prerequisites, regulations, and application procedures if you want to be one of the shortlisted applicants this year.
The Imo State Government is seeking applications from competent individuals who can instruct any of the following subjects:
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Physical and Health Education
- Yoruba Language
So, if you are confident that you possess the necessary skills to succeed as a teacher, you are already on the short list of applicants.
The required requirements that will improve your chances of being hired for this year’s recruiting drive are outlined on this website.
Additionally, there are prerequisites you must complete before submitting an application to demonstrate that you are qualified to go through the hiring process. Here are the specifications.
Imo State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
Keep in mind the following prerequisites to be eligible for full-time employment:
- Candidates must possess a Local Government Identification Card and be citizens of Nigeria.
- The National Population Commission’s Birth Certificate or an affidavit of Declaration of Age.
- Interested individuals must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Interested candidates must not be older than 35 at the time of application. Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- A B.SC., B.ED, B.A. (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE credential from a reputable university is required for NYSC.
- For B.Sc. and HND holders, an exemption certificate or letter
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in a minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, are required.
- Strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- It will be advantageous to have some basic computer application knowledge.
- Interested candidates must have good manners and be calm.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- All applicants must possess a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identity card, passport, voter card, or national identification number, and they must be prepared to work in a new setting.
- Candidates must also be free of any active criminal cases.
How to Apply for Imo State Teachers Recruitment
Your entire name, permanent residence, the local government of origin, email and phone numbers, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study are all required.
You must also provide your full name. To apply, take the following actions:
1. Go to ministryofeducation.im.gov.ng to access the official Imo State Teachers Recruitment Portal and fill out the required application form for free.
2. Enter your information
3. Send in the application
4. Print the acknowledgment slip.
5. They will invite only those who have been shortlisted to the next round of the hiring process.
6. All shortlisted candidates will undergo screening. You will receive notice through email of the day and time of the Imo State Teachers CBT test.
7. You have rejected the offer if you do not appear at the screening center within the allotted time.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.