Union Bank Recruitment is an equal employment opportunity that is open to qualified Nigerians who are considering a career in the Banking and Finance Sector. Applicants are advised to join the bank through the job vacancies/positions available in the Union Bank Recruitment process from the recruitment starting to closing dates with the necessary requirements.
Facts About The Union Bank
Union bank stands out uniquely from the rest as one of the most hospitable and customer-oriented bank. Instituted in 1917, it is one of the banks that are deeply rooted culturally in Nigeria as they provide commercial banking services to individuals, SMEs, as well as grand corporations.
Inquiries like the Recruitment process, how to apply to Unionbank, Unionbank Entry level pay, recruitment requirements, Unionbank salary structure, and other necessary information will be analyzed.
So grab a plate of fried rice with turkey (I’m hungry already🍗), sit back, relax, and read down to find out more.
Union Bank Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Organization
|Number of Vacancies
|To be Announced
|Starting and Closing date
|To be Announced
|Method of application
|Official Recruitment Portal
Union Bank Recruitment Application Form and Official Recruitment Portal 2023
The official Application form for the Unionbank Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://www.unionbankng.com
Note: Registration into the Union bank is completely free of charge and application can be done online and offline. Kindly restrain from giving anyone any type of gratification as no one can recruit you except you go through the official recruitment portal.
For the Offline application, visit the nearest Union bank closest to you and you will be given further instructions on how to go about it.
Is the Union Bank Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
The Unionbank registration portal is currently not open and recruitment is being posted from time to time as per demand.
Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check later for updated information.
The Union Bank Recruitment Requirements 2023
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the Unionbank, the applicant must have fulfilled certain requirements. Kindly see the list of requirements listed below:
- The candidate must be Creative and possess analytical skills.
- Must be a team player with an exemplary attitude.
- The candidate must be Self-motivated and result-driven
- Must possess a natural problem-solving attitude.
- Must have attended an accreditated and recognized institution and duly obtained his BSc with a minimum of second class lower
- Must be computer literate with the ability to use the Microsoft suites and other software to work effectively.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth or Naturalization
- Candidate must have passed WASSCE in at most two sittings with a minimum of five credits, English Language and Mathematics
- The candidate must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Must have completed his NYSC and have obtained his NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Be at Most 29 years of age at the time of application
How To Apply For Union Bank Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position.
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Before you begin the application process, have your CV and Passport photograph
- Visit https://www.unionbankng.com/about/careers/ for the Unionbank recruitment portal
- Choose between Management Hire and Graduate Trainee
- Click on Apply Now
- A list of open roles will be shown to you
- Register with your email, first name, Password, and sign in afterward
- Fill in your forms and upload all your documents
- Wait for a response after your CV is reviewed
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with comprehensive CV including email, contact address, mobile telephone numbers, and qualification to:
General Manager Human Resources,
Stallion Plaza 36, Marina
P.M.B 2027 Lagos, Nigeria
There are three steps in the recruitment/hiring process outlined below:
- Application Phase: This is the initial stage of the application where candidates are considered based on the strength of their application, experience, and credentials
- Assessment Phase: It includes psychometric, case study analysis, and presentation. Here, the candidates will be required to demonstrate proficiency in mental assessments via computer-based tests, written, and oral tests after which an interview will be conducted.
- Documentation Phase: This is the final stage where all the successful candidates will be required to present their original certificates for verification and documentation purposes.
Union Bank Starting and Closing Date 2023
The Union bank Starting And Closing dates for Recruitment have not yet been announced.
The Union bank Recruitment Process is very fluid and dates are not usually announced as they recruit on demand. To leverage the opportunity of getting timely recruitment updates, bookmark their official recruitment page or follow this page to stay updated.
Union Bank 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The Unionbank list of shortlisted candidates for 2022/2023 is not out.
Union Bank Salary Scale 2023
For Graduates, the Entry-level salary is NGN120,000 – NGN130,000 per month and NGN1,440,000 – NGN1,560,000 per annum. For Graduate trainees, they earn NGN30,000 – NGN45,000 monthly and NGN360,000 – NGN540,000 Per annum.
The Unionbank salary scale is explained in the table below:
|N2,740,000 – N3,100,000
|Customer Service Rep
|N1,180,000 – N1,205,000
|N5,268,000 – N5,543,000
|Customer Relations Officer
|N4,300.000 – N4,367,000
|N870,000 – N883,000
|N3,420,000 – N3,570,000
|N1,068,000 – N1,210,000
|N2,934,000 – N3,056,000
|N3,282,000 – N3,432,000
|N655,500 – N672,000
|N3,960,000 – N4,410,000
|Transaction Officer /Staff
|N1,032,000 – N1,015,500
|Senior Banking Officer
|N6,360,000 – N6,440,000
|Application Support Analyst
|N2,150,000 – N4,505,000
|N3,000,000 – N3,099,000
|N2,300,000 – N3,000,000
|Senior financial Analyst
|N4,000,000 – N6,120,000
|Treasury Operations Specialist
|N6,000,000 – N6,800,000
|N967,000 – N1,308,000
|N3,200,000 – N4,500,000
|N3,000,000 – N3,200,000
|N1,000,000 – N1,217,000
|N1,800,000 – N1,860,000
|N2,200,000 – N2,500,000
|N2,400,000 – N2,712,000
|N3,360,000 – N3,413,000
|Direct Sales Agent
|N624,000 – N652,000
Union Bank Contact Information
Corporate Head Office
Stallion Plaza 36, Marina
P.M.B 2027 Lagos, Nigeria
Support: [email protected]
- +234 1 271 6800
Unionbank Social Links:
In Summary, Unionbank Recruitment is a career path that is highly recommended. UBN is a digital and futuristic banking institution that serves to expose employees to world standards of digital banking, trading, and commerce providing a dream career to most Nigerians.
If you would love a career in the banking sector, then Union Bank is where you need to be.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.