Sterling Bank Recruitment is one of those good opportunities that are open to young graduates for application to join the bank through the job vacancies/positions available in the Sterling Bank Recruitment process from the recruitment starting to closing dates with the necessary requirements.
Facts About the Sterling Bank
Sterling Bank Plc is a full-fledged commercial bank that is operational in Nigeria with over 60 years of experience in existence.
Formerly known as NAL Bank, it has grown to become one of the giants in Nigeria providing commercial banking services following the completion of four mergers with Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, NMB Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, and Trust Bank of Africa.
It has over one million (1,000,000) active customers with about 189 branches scattered across Nigeria.
This article serves to bring all the detailed information to the reader concerning all he would ever need to know to successfully apply to Sterling Bank Recruitment.
Inquiries like the Recruitment process, how to apply to Sterling Bank Recruitment, Sterling Entry level pay, recruitment requirements, Sterling salary structure, and other necessary information will be analyzed.
So grab a plate of salad with chicken(yummy😋) and ketchup to spice things up and chilled Chapman to wash it down as this is going to be an interesting read.
Sterling Bank Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Recruitment
|Sterling Bank Recruitment
|Name of Organization
|Number of Vacancies
|To be Announced
|Starting and Closing date
|To be Announced
|Method of application
|Official Recruitment Portal
Sterling Bank Recruitment Application Form and Official Recruitment Portal 2023
The official Application form for the Sterling Bank Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://sterling.ng/about/careers/
Registration into the Sterling bank is completely free of charge and application can be done online and offline.
Kindly restrain from giving anyone any form of gratification as no one can recruit you except you go through the official recruitment portal.
Is the Sterling Bank Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
The Sterling bank registration portal is currently open and recruitment is being posted from time to time as per demand.
Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check at a later time for updated information.
The Sterling Bank Recruitment Requirements 2023
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in Sterling bank, the applicant must have fulfilled certain requirements. Kindly see the list of requirements listed below:
1. Candidate must be passionate, adaptable, team-spirited, innovative, tech-savvy, responsible with integrity
2. Must be a team player with an exemplary attitude.
3. The candidate must be Self-motivated and result-driven
4. Must possess a natural problem-solving attitude.
5. Must have attended an accreditated and recognized institution and duly obtained his BSc with a minimum of second-class lower
6. The candidate must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
7. Must have completed his NYSC and have obtained his NYSC Discharge Certificate
8. Be at Most 26 years of age at the time of application
9. Tech-savvy and proficient in packages like Figma, Illustrator, Java, Git, Android development, and other programming and design tools.
People with disabilities are also welcome to apply as the sterling bank environment is an equal opportunity environment where anyone and everyone can fulfill their purpose.
How to Apply For Sterling Bank Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position. Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
1. Before you begin the application process, have your CV and Passport photograph Visit https://sterling.ng/about/careers/for the Sterling recruitment portal
2. Register with your email, first name, and Password, and sign in afterward
3. Fill in your forms and upload all your documents
4. Wait for a response after your CV is reviewed
- Make your CV to be rich and unique so that you can stand a fighting chance of getting invited
- Sterling Bank is an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome regardless of race, religion, color, marital status, or orientation.
- Applications are to be only done through the official recruitment portal, no email or office submission is allowed as it will not be attended to
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification
Steps in The Sterling bank Application Process
The Applications are in five stages namely:
Here, selected candidates who applied will be required to take a computer-based test
Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation:
In this stage, your documentation process will be started after you’ve successfully scaled through the CBT section
In this stage, the applicants will be expected to sit for an exam in a controlled environment, for example, in the bank
Having scaled through the previous stages, you will need to appear in front of a panel where you will be required to answer some questions orally
On passing through all the stages successfully, you will be enrolled here where you will be thought everything you need to know to carry out your duty.
You can click here to get the Exam past questions, answers & Interview questions all in one package.
Sterling Starting and Closing Date 2023
The Sterling Starting And Closing dates for Recruitment have not yet been announced.
The Sterling Recruitment Process is very fluid and dates are not usually announced as they recruit on demand.
To leverage the opportunity of getting timely recruitment updates, bookmark their official recruitment page or follow this page to stay updated.
Sterling 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The Sterling list of shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024 is not out.
Sterling Salary Scale 2023
The Sterling salary scale is explained in the table below:
For Graduates, the entry-level salary is NGN122,000 – NGN134,000 per month and NGN1,464,000 – NGN1,608,000 per annum.
|N2,740,000 – N3,100,000
|Customer Service Rep
|N1,180,000 – N1,205,000
|N5,268,000 – N5,543,000
|Customer Relations Officer
|N4,300.000 – N4,367,000
|N870,000 – N883,000
|N3,200,000 – N3,670,000
|N1,068,000 – N1,210,000
|N2,934,000 – N3,056,000
|N3,282,000 – N3,432,000
|N655,500 – N672,000
|N3,960,000 – N4,410,000
|Transaction Officer /Staff
|N1,032,000 – N1,015,500
|Senior Banking Officer
|N6,360,000 – N6,440,000
|Application Support Analyst
|N2,150,000 – N4,505,000
|N3,000,000 – N3,099,000
|N2,400,000 – N3,200,000
|Senior financial Analyst
|N4,000,000 – N6,090,000
|Treasury Operations Specialist
|N5,800,000 – N6,800,000
|N967,000 – N1,308,000
|N3,200,000 – N4,500,000
|N3,000,000 – N3,200,000
|N1,000,000 – N1,217,000
|N1,800,000 – N1,860,000
Sterling Bank Contact Information
Below are the various means of reaching out to Sterling Bank’s official address:
Corporate Head Office Adress:
- Sterling Towers, 20 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos.
- (+234) 07008220000
Sterling Social Links:
- [email protected]
Sterling Bank Recruitment offers fresh graduates and professionals alike the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience that comes from working in an ultra-modern financial institution.
Sterling Bank is a highly digital and futuristic banking institution that serves to expose employees to world standards of digital banking, trading, and commerce.
If what they do resonates with your personality, then it’s where you should consider having a career.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.