Cross River State teachers recruitment portal for 2023 is now open for online applications. This article contains information on how to apply for the recruitment form through the Cross River State teachers recruitment portal, as well as other relevant information on the recruitment intake of academic and non-academic employees.
This article will teach you all you need to know about Cross River Subeb recruiting. We have provided extensive information and instructions to help you with your application.
These cover the criteria, prerequisites, and processes for applying for the Cross River State teachers recruitment without difficulty.
Cross River State Teachers Recruitment 2023
The Cross River State Government is certain that with your help, they can make the State a preferred travel destination for everyone that is socially peaceful, economically dynamic, physically practical, and aesthetically pleasing.
The State Government is taking the necessary steps to raise the state’s educational standards. The goal is to provide a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
We are happy to let you know that the Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board is accepting applications from competent individuals who can instruct any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Physical and Health Education
You are now closer to getting selected as one of the shortlisted applicants if you are confident that you can teach any of the courses listed above. Apply all of the advice provided here after reading this article through to the end.
Cross River State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
Applicants must meet the following requirements for Cross River State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs:
- Interested candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Identification of the local government
- Interested candidates must have good manners and be calm.
- must not have a criminal record from the past
- Interested applicants must be in good bodily and mental health and have a properly signed Certificate of State of Origin.
- The National Population Commission would accept a birth certificate or an affidavit of declaration of age. Interested applicants must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possession of a letter of exemption from NYSC or a B.Sc., B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from an accredited institution
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in a minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, are required.
- Certificate of Completion for Grade Six (for non-teaching)
- strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- All applicants must be in possession of a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or National Identification Number.
- Interested individuals must not be older than 35 at the time of application. Basic computer application knowledge will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Cross River State Teachers Recruitment
1. Visit https://recruitment.crsubeb.com/, the official Cross River State Teachers recruiting portal, and fill out the required application form for free.
2. Choose between teaching and other types of employment.
3. Complete the application form by entering your information (full name, permanent address, local government of residence, email address, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study).
4. Print the acknowledgment slip.
5. Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the hiring process.
6. All shortlisted candidates will undergo screening. You will be notified via email of the day and time of the Cross River State Teachers CBT test.
7. If you don’t show up at the screening center within the allotted time, you’ve refused.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.