The Osun State Teachers (OST) Recruitment is a valid opportunity open to prospective candidates looking to make a career in the education sector to apply to fill in the vacant job positions/vacancies in schools from the recruitment starting date till the closing date with the necessary requirements.
The essence of this masterpiece is to satisfy the reader’s curiosity on topics which he needs clarification. Queries like how to apply, recruitment requirements, academic qualifications, cut-off marks, and Osun State Teachers Salary Scale.
Osun State Teachers 2022 Details
|Job Location||Osun State|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Osun State Teachers Rec.|
|Name of Organization||Osun State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM)|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||To Be Announced|
|Method of application||Online|
Osun State Teachers Recruitment Application Form 2022 And Official Recruitment Portal
The official Application form for the Osun State Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://osun.csm.ng/
Note: Registration into the OST recruitment is absolutely free and there are no known methods of applying offline as application forms are completely free of charge and are only available online. Kindly restrain from giving anyone any type of gratification as the application forms are only available online.
What is the cut-off mark for Osun state teacher
The cut-off Mark for the Osun State Teachers is yet to be announced
Is the Osun State Teachers recruitment currently ongoing
No, the Osun State Teachers Recruitment is not currently ongoing
- Nasarawa State Teachers Service Commission (NSTSC) Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
Osun State Teachers 2022 Recruitment Requirements
To qualify to apply for the OST Recruitment process, see the requirements below:
- Must Posses either WASSCE or NECO/NABTEB Result.
- The National Certificate of Education (NCE) will be a nice-to-have certificate to boost your chances.
- Must possess either a B.SC, HND, or OND qualifications
- Must have completed his NYSC and obtained his NYSC certificate or discharge letter
- Must be Fluent in the English Language.
- Should be at least 18 years of age as at the time of application
How to Apply for Osun State Teachers 2022 Recruitment
To apply to the OST recruitment, kindly follow the instructions outlined below:
- Visit www.osun.cms.ng in your browser
- Create a Username and Password
- Fill out the form with your correct information
- Submit your application
NOTE: Multiple entries are frowned at and can lead to disqualification if you’re caught. Also, do well to prepare for the whole application process beforehand to avoid issues during the application.
Osun State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Final List
The Osun State Teachers’ final list of shortlisted candidates in 2022 is yet to be announced, do come back at a later time for a prompt update on this.
How To check Osun State Teacher screening result
Follow the steps below to check for your screening result
- Fire up your browser and enter the following URL into the address bar https://osun.csm.ng/recruitment/login
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on the Sign in to be able to view your result
Meanwhile, thanks for reading to this point. Kindly check out other articles on our blog and comment on whatever information you may need and we will publish it for you.