IBEDC Recruitment: Are you interested in applying for IBEDC Recruitment? If so, ensure you read this article all the way to the end to get all you need to be considered for the IBEDC recruitment 2024. As a result, the Apply for a Job team is pleased to inform our readers that the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2024 has begun.
Applicants who wish to get the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company application form should go to www.careers.ibedc.com and download the IBEDC form PDF 2024. Continue reading to learn about other prerequisites.
- James McCune Smith PhD Scholarships
- PA School Scholarships and Grants
- Left-Handed Scholarship Programme
- International Travel Scholarships
About the IBEDC Recruitment
Following the Federal Government’s privatization of the power industry. Ibadan Power Distribution Company (IBEDC) was among the private Discos in the country to receive electricity distribution licenses.
Furthermore, it holds the exclusive license to supply power in much of Nigeria’s southwestern areas careers.ibedc.com.
Available Positions at IBEDC
Here, we have outlined the various positions or departments to which you can tender your application to. There are:
- Asset Protection
- Audit and Risk
- Branding and Communication
- Bus Transformation and Strategy
- Health, safety, and Environment
- Human resources
- Information Technology
- Legal and Regulatory
- Revenue Optimization
- Supply Chain and Administration
IBEDC Recruitment Requirements 2022
1. West African Examination Certificate (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credit in at least five (5) courses, including English and Mathematics
2. Applicants must have a degree certificate in engineering or science from a Nigerian-authorised university. These degrees include B.Sc. and HND.
3. Applicants without degrees will be needed to have a National Diploma Certificate (ND) and a National Certificate of Education (NCE).
4. All applicants must have at least one to five years of work experience.
5. Experience as a Revenue Protection Specialist will be advantageous.
6. Applicants must understand how the electrical supply chain value system works.
7. The applicant must be knowledgeable about various types of electrical equipment and metering infrastructure, as well as have a thorough understanding of electricity regulatory rules, wiring, and metre installation.
- Navajo Nation Scholarship Programme
- Taco Bell Scholarship
- Amazon Scholarship Programme
- Mike Rowe Scholarship
Other Attitudinal Requirements Include:
8. You must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to operate under pressure.
9. You can work with little or no supervision.
10. You must be capable of analyzing and resolving electrical issues.
11. You must be self-conscious and mindful of your surroundings.
12. To establish facts, you must be skilled at negotiation and interrogation.
How to Apply for IBEDC Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for a job at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, you must first visit the company’s website. After checking in, fill out the application form on this page and check back for updates on the status of your application:
1. Go to www.careers.ibedc.com.
2. Create an account using your current email address.
3. Verify your account by emailing confirmation.
4. Complete the online application form.
5. Upload your credentials
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.