Jigawa State TESCOM Recruitment: Online applications for the Jigawa State teachers recruitment 2023 portal are presently accepted. In this article, you can find more information on how to apply for a job via the Jigawa State teachers recruitment site as well as other pertinent facts about the hiring of academic and non-academic workers.
We will cover all the information you want for hiring for the Jigawa Subeb in this post. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve given to help you with your application.
These cover the prerequisites, guidelines, and hassle-free application procedures for the Jigawa State teacher recruitment.
Jigawa State TESCOM Recruitment 2023
The Jigawa State Government is certain that with your help, they can make the State a desirable travel destination for everyone in terms of social harmony, economic vitality, physical functionality, and aesthetic beauty.
The State Government is taking the necessary steps to raise the state’s educational standards. The goal is to provide a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
We are happy to let you know that the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board is accepting applications from competent individuals who can educate any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Physical and Health Education
You are now closer to getting selected as one of the shortlisted applicants if you are confident that you can teach any of the courses listed above.
Apply all of the advice provided here after reading this article to the end.
Jigawa State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
Applicants must meet the following requirements for Jigawa State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs:
- Candidates must possess a Local Government Identification Card and be citizens of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must have good manners and be calm.
- must not have a criminal record from the past
- Interested applicants must be in good bodily and mental health and have a properly signed Certificate of State of Origin.
- The National Population Commission would accept a birth certificate or an affidavit of declaration of age. Interested applicants must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A B.SC., B.ED, B.A. (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE credential issued by an accredited institution
- For B.Sc. and HND holders, a letter of exemption from NYSC is required.
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in a minimum of five courses, including English and mathematics, are required.
- Certificate of Completion for Grade Six (for non-teaching)
- strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- All applicants must be in possession of a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Number, international passport, voters card, or national identification card.
- Basic Computer Application Knowledge will be an added bonus.
- Interested individuals must be under 35 at the time of application.
How to Apply
Below are the steps to follow when applying for the Jigawa State Teachers Recruitments:
1. Go to jigawastate.gov.ng, the official Jigawa State Teachers recruitment portal, and fill out the required application form for free.
2. Choose between teaching and other types of employment.
3. Complete the application form by entering your information (full name, permanent address, local government of residence, email address, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study).
4. Print the acknowledgment slip.
5. They will invite only those who have been shortlisted to the next round of the hiring process.
6. All shortlisted candidates will undergo screening. You’ll receive an email with the date and timing of the Jigawa State Teachers CBT test.
7. If you don’t show up at the screening center within the allotted time, you’ve refused.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share “Jigawa State TESCOM Recruitment” with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.