The National Task Force (NATforce) Recruitment opportunity is one that should be taken seriously as passionate and qualified members of the general public are invited to apply to fill in for job positions/vacancies within the organization after the starting/closing dates, as well as requirements, are announced.
What is the work of NATFORCE in Nigeria?
The National Taskforce is an agency that has been armed with the mandate and tools to fight the illicit importation of not just arms and contraband goods but pipeline vandalization and chemical weapons into the Country.
They do this by working closely with other security agencies as well as putting effective measures in place to forestall any negative impact it might have on the nation.
The purpose of this article is to provide you with the details regarding some of the things you need to know like how to successfully apply to the National Task Force (Natforce) Recruitment, how to join the Natforce, recruitment requirements, Natforce salary structure, and other necessary information.
NATFORCE Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||NATFORCE Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||National Task Force|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||To Be Announced|
|Method of application||Online|
The official Application form for the NATFORCE Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://NATforce.gov.ng/
Note: Registration into the NATFORCE is absolutely free and their forms are not for sale. Kindly restrain from giving anyone any form of gratification, as no one can recruit you except you go through the official recruitment portal.
Is the NATFORCE Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
The NATFORCE registration portal is currently not open and recruitment is not ongoing for 2023.
Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check at a later time for updated information.
NATFORCE Recruitment Requirements 2023
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the NATFORCE, the applicant must have fulfilled certain requirements. Kindly see the list of requirements listed below:
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth or Naturalization
2. Must have completed his Tertiary education in any of the Engineering courses, Maths & Statistics, Accounting, or any other related discipline
3. Must have completed his B.Sc/HND from an accreditated and recognized university.
4. Applicant must not have been convicted of any felony in the past
5. The candidate must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
6. Must be at least 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age as at the time of application
7. The minimum height for males and females is 1.7 meters and 1.64 meters respectively.
8. Must possess a valid identification medium such as Voters Card, Driver Licenses, National ID Card, or International Passport
9. Must be in top condition by not having any medical deformity and disability
- At least two passport photographs
- L.G.A certificate
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- NIN and a Working Email
- Phone Number
How To Apply For NATFORCE Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position.
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Visit https://www.natforce.org/
- Input your first name, valid phone number, and email
- Once you’re done, click on proceed.
- Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
- Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
NATFORCE Starting and Closing Date 2023
The starting date and the closing date for the NATFORCE Recruitment are not yet out.
NATFORCE 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The National Task Force (NATFORCE) list of shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024 is not out.
NATFORCE Salary Structure/Scale 2023
|Level 3 – 5||Assistant Cadre||N448,000 – N487,000|
|Level 6||Assistant Inspectorate Cadre||N498,000 – N510,000|
|Level 7||Inspectorate Cadre||N550,000 – N590,000|
|Level 8||Assistant Superintendent Cadre II||N612,000 – N617,000|
|Level 9||Assistant Superintendent Cadre I||N622,000 – 670,000|
|Level 10||Deputy Superintendent Cadre II||N692,000 – N725,000|
|Level 11||Superintendent Cadre II||N741,000 – N794,000|
|Level 12||Chief Superintendent Cadre II||N796,000 – N802,000|
|Level 13||Assistant Commander||N813,000 – N846,000|
|Level 14||Deputy Commander||N877,000 – N 899,000|
|Level 15||Chief Commander||N909,000-1,012,000|
|Level 16||Assistant Commandant General||N1,076,000 – N1,112,000|
NATFORCE Contact Information
13, Lord Lugard Street, Asokoro, Abuja.
Mail to: email@example.com
In Summary, The National Task Force (NATFORCE) Recruitment is an ideal opportunity to join the ranks of a powerful yet unknown alpha organization saddled with the responsibility of fighting illegal importation of goods and services into the country.
If you are considering a career in law and enforcement agencies, then you definitely do not want to pass this one up.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.