The Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment (FMITI) Recruitment simply presents a medium through which passionate and qualified Nigerians could apply to fill in for job positions/vacancies within the Corporation.
What is the Work of FMITI in Nigeria?
The Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment (FMITI) is a Federal Government Agency that has been saddled with the task of primarily creating an incentivized and attractive economic environment in Nigeria, where both foreign and domestic investors will be attracted.
It is the parent Ministry of OGFZA, a regulatory body that controls the six oil and gas free zones in Nigeria where you might consider having a career.
There are six departments within the FMITI namely:
- Investment Promotion
- Industrial Inspectorate
- Industrial Development
- Commodity Produce Inspectorate
- Weight and Measures
The purpose of this article is to provide you with the details regarding some of the things you need to know like how to successfully apply to the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment (FMITI) Recruitment, how do I join FMITI, recruitment requirements, FMITI salary structure, and other necessary information.
Also, see the related job section for similar jobs.
FMITI Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||FMITI Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||To Be Announced|
|Method of application||Online|
The official Application form for the FMITI Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://fmiti.gov.ng/
Note: Registration into the FMITI is absolutely free and there are no known methods of applying offline or sale of forms. Kindly restrain from giving anyone any type of gratification as no one can recruit you except you go through the official recruitment portal.
Is the FMITI Recruitment Portal Open 2023?
The FMITI registration portal is currently not open and recruitment is not ongoing for 2023.
Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check later for updated information.
FMITI Recruitment Requirements 2023
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the FMITI, the applicant must have fulfilled certain requirements.
Kindly see the list of requirements listed below:
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth or Naturalization
2. Must have completed his Tertiary education in any of the Engineering courses, Maths & Statistics, Accounting, or any other related discipline
3. Must have completed his B.Sc/HND from an accreditated and recognized university.
4. Additional Certifications are of added advantage
5. Belonging to professional bodies like NSE, etc will give you an added advantage
6. Applicant must not have been convicted of any felony in the past
7. The candidate must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
8. Males must not be less than 1.65 meters tall and female applicants must not be less than 1.56 meters tall
9. Candidate must be familiar with the latest trends in the oil and gas industry
10. Must be willing to learn, motivated, and must have good initiative.
How To Apply For FMITI Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position.
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Visit https://fmiti.gov.ng/
- Input your first name, valid phone number, and email
- Once you’re done, click on proceed.
- Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
- Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
FMITI Starting and Closing Date 2023: The starting date and the closing date for the FMITI Recruitment are not yet out.
FMITI 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates: The Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment (FMITI) list of shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024 is not out.
FMITI Salary Scale 2023
The average annual salary of an FMITI employee is around N1,129,000 as taken from a survey of 9 employees with a sex distribution of 60% males to 40% females.
FMITI Contact Information
Head Office: OLD FEDERAL SECETARIAT, AREA 1, GARKI, FCT NIGERIA
Phone Number: (+234) 9062 485 444, (+234) 9062 485 454
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Summary, The Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment (FMITI) Recruitment is a way of stepping into the world of mega investments as you will be introduced to different methodologies and instruments utilized by the FMITI in the course of their investment processes.
If you’d love to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment with good pay, then this is an opportunity for you.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.