The Basic Registry and Information System (BRISIN) Recruitment is an equal job opportunity that is open to willing and qualified Nigerians to apply to come under the employment of the agency in it various job vacancies/positions.
What is the Work of BRISIN in Nigeria?
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) is a governmental organization that has been tasked with the responsibility of curating, refining, and fact-checking information in order to support other Agencies of the government such as the NIMC, INEC, DSS, Police, and other governmental bodies.
This article will expose to the reader some of the things he needs to know to successfully apply to the BRISIN Recruitment process, like how do I join BRISIN, recruitment requirements, and other necessary information.
So do read to finish to grab all the necessary information you need.
BRISIN Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||BRISIN Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||Basic Registry and Information System|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||Yet to be released|
|Method of application||Online|
BRISIN Recruitment Application Form and Official Recruitment Portal
The official Application form for the BRISIN Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://brisin.ng/
Note: Registration is free of charge and anyone parading as a recruiter for the BRISIN with the intentions of obtaining any form of gratification to connect you to this job is a fraudster and should be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Is the BRISIN Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
The BRISIN registration portal is currently closed and recruitment is not ongoing for 2023.
Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check later for updated information.
BRISIN Recruitment Requirements 2023
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the BRISIN, one must have fulfilled certain requirements.
Kindly check below to see what’s expected of you as an applicant.
1. The candidate must have completed his BSc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution in Education, teaching, or related discipline
2. All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, a valid voter’s card, and so on.
3. Working knowledge of basic computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
4. Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
5. Mobility both within and outside of Nigeria.
6. Credits in not less than three (5) subjects, including Mathematics and English, and at least passes in three (3) additional subjects from the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NECO).
Must not have been convicted of any crime in the Past
How to Apply for BRISIN Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position.
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes:
- Visit https://brisin.ng/for the BRISIN
- Navigate to the careers section
- Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
- Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
- Submit it once you’re finished.
BRISIN Starting and Closing Date 2023: The starting and closing date for BRISIN Recruitment 2022 have not been announced yet, kindly check back at a later time.
BRISIN 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates: The Basic Registry and Information System (BRISIN) list of shortlisted candidates list for 2023/2024 is not out.
BRISIN Salary Scale 2023
The BRISIN salary scale is explained in the table below
|1||Level 1 – 4||N226,800 – N242,994|
|2||Level 5 – 6||N300,000 – N487,300|
|3||Level 7||N840,000 – N870,000|
|4||Level 8 – 9||N978,700– N1,152,700|
|5||Director-General||N2,500,000 – N3,230,000|
**It should be noted that these figures are purely estimates as there is limited information about the BRISIN salary structure, should more concrete information arise, this page will be updated.
BRISIN Contact Information
Head Office: No 2 Kudang Street, Off Monrovia Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja Nigeria
Phone Number: +234 816 186 9621
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Summary, The Basic Registry and Information System (BRISIN) Recruitment is an equal employment opportunity for all Nigerians who are keen on data collection and metrics weighting.
This job is one of the few in Nigeria that will expose you to digital skills which will help in your development as a person.
If the above sounds like fun, then go ahead and apply.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.