The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment is an equal job opportunity that is open to willing and qualified Nigerians to apply to come under the employment of the Federal Civil Service Commission in its various job vacancies/positions.
What is the Work of FCSC in Nigeria?
The Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC) is primarily tasked with the responsibility of recruiting, appointing, promoting, recommending, approving, disciplining, and appeal processing of cases exclusive to Nigerian civil servants.
This article aims to bring to the reader’s inquiry some of the things he needs to know to successfully apply to the FCSC Recruitment process, like how do I join FCSC, recruitment requirements, and other necessary information.
So do read to finish to grab all the necessary details.
FCSC Recruitment 2023 Details
|Federal Government Job
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Organization
|Federal Civil Service Commission
|Number of Vacancies
|Yet to be released
|Starting and Closing date
|Yet to be released
|Method of application
FCSC Recruitment Application Form and Official Recruitment Portal
The official Application form for the FCSC Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is http://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
Note: Registration is free of charge and all applicants are hereby advised to refrain from giving any form of gratification to anyone to apply for this job.
Is the FCSC Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
The FCSC registration portal is currently closed and recruitment is not ongoing for 2023.
Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check later for updated information.
FCSC Recruitment Requirements 2023
To apply for the FCSC, go through the list of requirements below to adjust yourself accordingly
- The candidate must have completed his BSc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a National Identification Card, an international passport, a valid voter’s card, and so on.
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
- Must be ready to be transferred at any time to another locality
- Credits in not less than three (5) subjects, including Mathematics and English, and at least passes in three (3) additional subjects from the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NECO).
- Must not be an ex-convict.
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position.
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes:
- Visit fedcivilservice.gov.ng/page-vacancies for the FCSC recruitment portal.
- Read the job requirements for the position you’re looking to apply for.
- Complete the application form with your required information.
- Submit it once you’re finished.
FCSC Starting and Closing Date 2023: The starting and closing date for FCSC Recruitment 2023 have not been announced yet, kindly check back at a later time.
FCSC 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates: The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) list of shortlisted candidates list for 2023/2024 is not out.
FCSC Salary Scale 2023
The FCSC salary scale is explained in the table below
|Levels 1 – 4
|N226,800 – N242,994
|Levels 5 – 6
|N300,000 – N487,300
|N840,000 – N870,000
|Levels 8 – 9
|N2,500,000 – N3,230,000
**It should be noted that these figures are purely estimates as there is limited information about the FCSC salary structure, should more concrete information arise, this page will be updated.
FCSC Contact Information
Head Office: Council Address: Federal Secretariat Complex,
Phase II, Shehu Shagari Way,
Three Arms Zone, Abuja
Phone Number: Phone:+234 9 290 8853
Mail to: [email protected]
In Summary, The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment is an equal employment opportunity for all Nigerians regardless of skill level.
Some of the notable pluses about these kinds of jobs are that they are pensionable.
So if you’d love to serve Nigeria in your capacity as a service worker and get paid while doing it, then this opportunity is for you.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.