The Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment is a golden opportunity made available to Nigerians of different standing and qualifications willing to apply to fill the job vacancies/positions within the organization.
In April 1963, a Parliamentary act established the Federal Fire Service (FFS), which was tasked with the statutory obligation of rescue fire prevention, mitigation, fire fighting, as well as paramedical and information services.
Then, in 2007, the federal government implemented extensive revisions to the FFS’s responsibilities, which were expanded to cover the following:
- Establishing and enforcing criteria for the development of fire education and awareness
- Ensuring the State Fire Services’ tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Defining and enforcing fire service policies
- promoting the construction of fire stations around the country
- State and private fire services regulation
- Ensure that all fire and rescue equipment manufactured or imported into Nigeria is of the same standard.
- Fire safety, prevention, mitigation, and investigation
Federal Fire Service Departments
There are six departments in the Federal Fire Service namely:
- Admin and Supply
- Finance and Operations
- Policy, Planning, Research, and Statistics (PPRS)
- National Fire Academy
- Investigation, Inspectorate, and Enforcement (IIE)
For more information, kindly refer to https://fedfire.gov.ng/about-us/
This article aims to draw to the readers notice some of the things he oughts’ to know for a smooth FFS Recruitment application process like recruitment requirements, starting and closing date, how to apply, salary structure and every other thing there is to know.
So sit back, relax and enjoy your time here.
FFS Recruitment 2022 Details
|Job Location||All Over Nigeria|
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Number of Vacancies||To be announced|
|Starting and Closing date||To be announced|
|Application Mode||Online only|
|Official Recruitment Portal||To be announced|
FFS Recruitment Application Form 2022 And Official Recruitment Portal
The FFS recruitment application form is hosted at the FFS official recruitment portal https://fedfire.gov.ng.
Anyone asking for any form of gratification to give you a job in the FFS is a cheat and should be reported to the appropriate body for a corresponding sanction.
Is the FFS Recruitment Portal Open 2022?
No, the FFS Recruitment Portal is not yet open.
Is the FFS Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
No, the FFS Recruitment Form is not yet out.
Is the FFS Currently Recruiting 2022?
No, the FFS is currently not recruiting yet, stay tuned for information.
- Nigeria Customs Service
- ICPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- NUPRC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
Federal Fire Service Recruitment (FFS) Recruitment 2022 Requirements
This is the general recruitment requirements to be able to apply for a job vacancy at FFS. To see department-specific retirements, kindly visit their individual pages on the recruitment site.
- Must be of Nigerian extract and currently be residing in the country
- Must have duel completed his WAEC/NECO/GCE with five at least (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings
- Must have bagged minimum of second class lower in B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a recognized institution
- The applicants’ heights must be above 1.65m for males and 1.60m for female Applicants’
- Must have duly completed and obtained his NYSC discharge certificate or have exemption letter
- Candidates must be between 22-35 years old at the time of Application.
- Must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit for service
- Must have Excellent Written and communication skills.
- Nice to be computer literate with knowledge of the Microsoft suites.
How To Apply For Federal Fire Service Recruitment (FFS) Recruitment 2022
See the steps below to apply for the FFS recruitment:
- Visit the FFS official application portal at www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Check for the vacant positions
- Click on it and proceed to create an account
- Fill the forms with zero errors
- Have your CV handy and any other document that will be required of you
- Crosscheck your forms and submit your application
FFS Starting and Closing Date 2022
The Federal Fire Service is yet to start recruitment, and as such, the date has not been made available.
FFS Recruitment 2022/2023 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The FFS Recruitment 2022/2023 List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is currently unavailable.
FFS Salary Scale 2022
|1||Chief Inspector (CI)|| |
|2||Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)|| |
|3||Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)||N1,252,038|
|4||Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI)|| |
|5||Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)|| |
|6||Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)|| |
|7||Marshal Inspector II (MI-II).|| |
|8||Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)||N393,442|
|9||Chief Fire Marshal Assistant (CFMA)|| |
|10||Deputy Fire Marshal Assistant (DFMA)|| |
|11||Senior Fire Marshal Assistant (SFMA)|| |
|12||Fire Marshal Assistant I (FMA I)|| |
|13||Fire Marshal Assistant II (FMA II)|| |
|14||Fire Marshal Assistant III (FMA III)|| |
FFS Contact Information
Headquarters: Federal Fire Service, Mohammadu Buhari Way, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
Tel : +(234) 80-3200 3557
Monday To Sunday | 24hrs (00:00 – 23:00)
In Summary, the Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment is the way to go if you’re passionate about fighting against the loss of lives and property to fire outbreaks.
According to the Vanguard, Losses to market fires had hit a record N41.54 billion between 2020 and 2021. Due to this reason, there is a need for qualified, passionate, and well-trained personnel to be on guard at all times as this is one factor that causes losses to the already worse Nigerian economy.
Meanwhile, thanks for reading to this point. Kindly check out other articles on our blog and comment on whatever information you may need and we will publish it for you.