The National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) Recruitment is an opportunity to onboard qualified and willing Nigerians into the various job vacancies/positions within the organization as from the recruitment starting/closing dates.
NAPTIP was established by the Federal Government of Nigeria to forestall human trafficking practices in the country.
What is the Work of NAPTIP in Nigeria?
The major responsibility of the NAPTIP is to deter, subdue, and meet out punishments to Human trafficking offenders.
Most importantly, work with the United Nations Transnational Organized Crime Convention (UNTOC) in high-profile cases involving Women and Children.
This article aims to bring to the reader’s inquiry some of the things he needs to know to successfully apply to the NAPTIP Recruitment process, like how do I join NAPTIP, recruitment requirements, and other necessary information.
So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, relax, and read down to find out more.
NAPTIP Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||NAPTIP Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||Yet to be released|
|Method of application||Online, Offline|
NAPTIP Recruitment Application Form 2023 and Official Recruitment Portal
The official Application form for the NAPTIP Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is www.naptip.gov.ng.
Note: Registration is free of charge and anyone parading as a recruiter for the NAPTIP with the intentions of obtaining any form of gratification to connect you to this job is a fraudster and should be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Is the NAPTIP Recruitment Portal Open 2023?
The NAPTIP registration portal is currently closed and recruitment is not ongoing for 2022. Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check at a later time for updated information.
NAPTIP Recruitment 2023 Requirements
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the NAPTIP, one must have fulfilled certain requirements. Kindly check below to see what’s expected of you as an applicant.
1. All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, a valid voter’s card, and so on.
2. Working knowledge of basic computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
3. Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
4. Credits in not less than three (5) subjects, including Mathematics and English, and at least passes in three (3) additional subjects from the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NEC
5. Mobility both within and outside of Nigeria.
6. A B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution in the field of the applied post.
7. Credits in not less than three (5) subjects, including Mathematics and English, and at least passes in three (3) additional subjects from the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NECO).
8. Any additional certification, whether postgraduate or professional, will be beneficial.
9. Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
10. Must not have been convicted of any crime in the Past
How to Apply for NAPTIP Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position. Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Visit www.naptip.gov.ng for the NAPTIP recruitment portal.
- Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
- Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
- Submit it once you’re finished.
NAPTIP Starting and Closing Date 2023: The starting and closing date for the NAPTIP Recruitment 2022 has not been announced yet, kindly check back at a later time.
NAPTIP 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates: The National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) list of shortlisted candidates list for 2023/2024 is not out.
NAPTIP Salary Scale 2023
The NAPTIP salary scale is explained in the table below:
|POSITION||REMUNERATION (Per Year)|
|Principal Intelligence Officer||N1,800,000 – N1,900,000|
|Intelligence Officer||N1,300,000 – N1,700,000|
|Infotech support analyst||N1,596,000 – 1,602,000|
**It should be noted that these figures are purely estimates as there is limited information about the NAPTIP salary structure, should more concrete information arise, this page will be updated.
NAPTIP Contact Information
NO. 2028 Dalaba Street, Wuse Zone 5, FCT Abuja, Nigeria.
Mail to: [email protected]
Phone Contact: 234 703 0000 203
In Summary, The National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) Recruitment is a very sensitive opportunity open only to the brave as you would be on the defensive line against one of the worst crimes of humanity.
Trafficking is a $150bn global business that feeds off the pain of others particularly, young children and women who are forced into modern-day slavery. Should you want to stand up to these as it’s a growing menace in our society, then this job is one you should consider applying for.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.