The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment is an opportunity to onboard qualified and willing Nigerians into the various job vacancies/positions within the organization as from the recruitment starting/closing dates.
What is the Work of FAAN in Nigeria?
FAAN which was formerly the Nigerian Airports Authority (NAA) was instituted by the Nigerian Government Decree 45 of 1976.
Their major role was to undertake the responsibility of running and maintaining all federal airports in the Country.
By August 1995, the NNA was renamed FAAN. This was as a reformation carried out on the Agency by the Federal Government.
Their roles were also redefined to consummate the reforms, thus they are now tasked with the full responsibility of not just operating and managing all federal airports, but ensuring the standards of service is at par with world-class standard.
This article aims to bring to the reader’s inquiry some of the things he needs to know to successfully apply to the FAAN Recruitment process, like how do I join FAAN, recruitment requirements, and other necessary information.
FAAN Recruitment 2023 Details
|Federal Government Job
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Organization
|Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria
|Number of Vacancies
|Yet to be released
|Starting and Closing date
|Yet to be released
|Method of application
|Official Recruitment Portal
FAAN Recruitment Application Form and Official Recruitment Portal 2023
The official Application form for the FAAN Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://www.faan.gov.ng/faan-careers/
Note: Registration is free of charge and anyone parading as a recruiter for the FAAN with the intention of obtaining any form of gratification to connect you to this job is a fraudster and should be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Is the FAAN Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
The FAAN registration portal is currently closed and recruitment is not ongoing for 2023.
Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check later for updated information.
FAAN Recruitment Requirements 2023
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the FAAN, one must have fulfilled certain requirements. Kindly check below to see what’s expected of you as an applicant.
1. Must be tech-savvy as the FAAN is a high-paced IT environment.
2. All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, a valid voter’s card, and so on.
3. Working knowledge of basic computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
4. Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
5. Credits in not less than three (5) subjects, including Mathematics and English, and at least passes in three (3) additional subjects from the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NEC
6. Mobility both within and outside of Nigeria.
7. A B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution in the field of the applied post.
8. Credits in not less than three (5) subjects, including Mathematics and English, and at least passes in three (3) additional subjects from the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NECO).
9. Any additional certification, whether postgraduate or professional, will be beneficial.
10. Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
11. Must not have been convicted of any crime in the Past
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position.
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Visit https://www.faan.gov.ng/faan-careers/ for the FAAN recruitment portal.
- Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
- Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
- Submit it once you’re finished.
FAAN Starting and Closing Date 2023
The starting and closing date for FAAN Recruitment 2023 has not been announced yet, kindly check back at a later time.
FAAN 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) list of shortlisted candidates list for 2023/2024 is not out.
FAAN Salary Scale 2023
The FAAN salary scale is explained in the table below
|N1,536,000 – N1,600,000
|N1,800,000 – N2,000,000
|N2,520,000 – N2,540,000
|Head of Production
|N1,044,000 – N1,668,000
|N7,200,000 – N8,000,000
|N384,000 – N400,000
|N2,208,000 – N2,221,000
|N360,000 – N380,000
|Administrative/ Public Relations Officer
|N5,800,000 – N6,272,000
|N600,000 – N620,000
|N888,000 – N900,000
|ICT Technical Support
|N888,000 – N900,000
|Safety and Environmental Officer
|N1,080,000 – N1,120,000
|N1,050,000 – N1,090,000
|Customer Service Officer
|N950,000 – N1,000,000
**It should be noted that these figures are purely estimates as there is limited information about the FAAN salary structure, should more concrete information arise, this page will be updated.
FAAN Contact Information
Head Office: FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja, Lagos. Nigeria
Mail to: [email protected]
In Summary, The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment is a high-impact opportunity that will enlist professionals into its organization.
If you’ve ever considered a career in the aviation industry, then this is the simplest way in. Do take this opportunity and send them your CV as you might just be the right person for the job.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.