The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Recruitment is an opportunity to onboard qualified and willing Nigerians into the various job vacancies/positions within the organization as from the recruitment starting/closing dates.
What is the work of NITDA in Nigeria?
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is a body that has been mandated to regulate and control all aspects of information & Technology application with respect to the Digital economy Policy of Nigeria.
This article aims to bring to the reader’s inquiry some of the things he needs to know to successfully apply to the NITDA Recruitment process like how do I join NITDA, recruitment requirements, and other necessary information. So grab a pack of juice, sit back, relax, and read down to find out more.
NITDA Recruitment 2022 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||NITDA Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||National Information Technology Development Agency|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||Yet to be released|
|Method of application||Online, Offline|
NITDA Recruitment Application Form 2022 And Official Recruitment Portal
The official Application form for the NITDA Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://nitda.gov.ng/
.For Offline applications, kindly locate their nearest office close to you and submit your application. See their offices here all over the country by following this link https://nitda.gov.ng/contact/.
Note: Registration is free of charge and anyone parading as a recruiter for the NITDA with the intentions of obtaining any form of gratification to connect you to this job is a fraudster and should be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Is the NITDA Recruitment Portal Open 2022?
The NITDA registration portal is currently closed and recruitment is not ongoing for 2022. Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check at a later time for updated information.
- NIMASA Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Recruitment 2022 Requirements
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the NITDA, one must have fulfilled certain requirements. Kindly check below to see what’s expected of you as an applicant.
- Must be tech-savvy as the NITDA is a high-paced digital next-generation environment.
- All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, a valid voter’s card, and so on.
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
- Credits in not less than three (5) subjects, including Mathematics and English, and at least passes in three (3) additional subjects from the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NEC
- Mobility both within and outside of Nigeria.
- A B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution in the field of the applied post.
- Credits in not less than three (5) subjects, including Mathematics and English, and at least passes in three (3) additional subjects from the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NECO).
- Any additional certification, whether postgraduate or professional, will be beneficial.
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
- Must not have been convicted of any crime in the Past
How To Apply For NITDA Recruitment 2022
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position. Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Visit www.nitda.gov.ng for the NITDA recruitment portal.
- Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
- Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
- Submit it once you’re finished.
NITDA Starting and Closing Date 2022
The starting and closing date for the NITDA Recruitment 2022 has not been announced yet, kindly check back at a later time.
NITDA 2022/2023 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) list of shortlisted candidates list for 2022/2023 is not out.
NITDA Salary Scale 2022
The NITDA salary scale is explained in the table below:
|1||Grade Level 7 (Step 1-9)||N768,000 – N1,068,000|
|2||Grade level 8 (Step 1-9)||N948,000 – N1,164,000|
|3||Grade level 9 (Step 1-6)||N984,000 – N1,572,000|
|4||Grade level 10 (Step 1-6)||N1,044,000 – N1,668,000|
|5||Grade level 12 (Step 1-6)||N1,176,000 – N1,764,000|
|6||Grade level 13 (Step 1-6)||N1,368,000 – N1,896,000|
|7||Grade level 14 (Step 1-5)||N1,620,000 – N2,340,000|
|8||Grade level 15 (Step 1-5)||N1,836,000 – N3,324,000|
|9||Grade level 16 (Step 1-5)||N2,856,000 – N4,272,000|
|10||Grade level 17 (Step 1-5)||N5,964,000 – N7,356,000|
**It should be noted that these figures are purely estimates as there is limited information about the NITDA salary structure, should more concrete information arise, this page will be updated.
NITDA Contact Information
Address: No. 28, Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, P.M.B 564, Area 11, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
+234 92 920 263
In Summary, The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Recruitment is a high-paced IT environment that will suit a lot of individuals who are professionals from the different tech niches available in the country.
If you’re a fast learner with a knack for solving digital issues, most especially, issues bordering blockchains, 5G, AI, and other IT-related issues, then this is your chance to go and contribute your quota to making this country more innovative in terms of technology.
Meanwhile, thanks for reading to this point. Kindly check out other articles on our blog and comment on whatever information you may need and we will publish it for you.