Anambra State teachers recruitment: Are you a native of Anambra State seeking work? If so, are you more qualified to work on a non-teaching staff or as a teacher? If so, then you should read this article.
You can use the extensive information and instructions we’ve given to help you with your application.
However, these also include the prerequisites and guidelines for applying without difficulty for the Anambra State teacher recruitment.
Anambra State Teachers Recruitment
The Anambra State Government is certain that with your help, they can make the State a favored travel destination for everyone who values social harmony, economic vitality, physical functionality, and beautiful aesthetics.
The State Government is taking the necessary steps to raise the state’s educational standards. The goal is to provide a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
We are excited to let you know that the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board is accepting applications from competent individuals who can instruct any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Physical and Health Education
You are now closer to getting selected as one of the shortlisted applicants if you are confident that you can teach any of the courses listed above.
Follow all the directives provided here after reading this article to the conclusion of this information.
Anambra State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
Applicants must meet the following requirements for Anambra State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs:
- Interested candidates must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Identification of the local government
- Interested candidates must have good manners and be calm.
- must not have a criminal record from the past
- Interested applicants must be in good bodily and mental health and have a properly signed Certificate of State of Origin.
- The National Population Commission would accept a birth certificate or an affidavit of declaration of age. Interested applicants must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possession of a letter of exemption from NYSC or a B.Sc., B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from an accredited institution
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE required, with credits in a minimum of five areas, including mathematics.
- Certificate of Completion for Grade Six (for non-teaching)
- strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- All applicants must be in possession of a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or National Identification Number.
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- At the time of application, prospective candidates must not be older than 35.
- It will be advantageous to have some basic computer application knowledge.
How to Apply
Below are the steps to follow for the application of Anambra State Recruitments:
1. Fill out the required application form for free at anambrastate.gov.ng, the official Anambra State Teachers Recruitment website.
2. Choose between teaching and other types of employment.
3. Complete the application form by entering your information (full name, permanent address, local government of residence, email address, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study).
4. Print the acknowledgment slip.
5. Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the hiring process.
6. All shortlisted candidates will undergo screening. You’ll receive an email with the date and timing of the Anambra State Teachers CBT test.
7. You have rejected the offer if you do not appear at the screening center within the allotted time.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.