The Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Recruitment is an avenue to enlist qualified and willing Nigerians via recruitment into the various job vacancies/positions within the Teachers’ Council as from the recruitment starting/closing dates.
What is the Work of TRCN in Nigeria?
The Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria, TRCN was instituted by the TRCN Decree NO. 31 of 1993 which was later changed toTRC Act Cap of 2004.
As a Nigerian Federal Ministry of Education Agency, its sole responsibility is to control the teaching profession at all the strata of the Nigerian Educational system mindless of public or private sectors.
This article aims to bring to the reader’s inquiry some of the things he needs to know to successfully apply to the TRCN Recruitment process, like how do I join TRCN, recruitment requirements, and other necessary information.
So grab a bowl of popcorn, relax and read to finish.
TRCN Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||TRCN Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||Yet to be released|
|Method of application||Online|
TRCN Recruitment Application Form and Official Recruitment Portal
The official Application form for the TRCN Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://trcn.gov.ng/
Note: Registration is free of charge and anyone parading as a recruiter for the TRCN with the intentions of obtaining any form of gratification to connect you to this job is a fraudster and should be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Is the TRCN Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
The TRCN registration portal is currently closed and recruitment is not ongoing for 2022.
Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check later for updated information.
TRCN Recruitment Requirements 2023
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the TRCN, one must have fulfilled certain requirements.
Kindly check below to see what’s expected of you as an applicant.
- The candidate must have completed his Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution in Education, teaching, or related discipline
- All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, a valid voter’s card, and so on.
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
- Mobility both within and outside of Nigeria.
- Credits in not less than three (5) subjects, including Mathematics and English, and at least passes in three (3) additional subjects from the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or the National Examination Council (NECO).
- Any additional certification, whether postgraduate or professional, will be beneficial.
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
- Must not have been convicted of any crime in the Past
How to Apply for TRCN Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position.
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes:
- Visit https://trcn.gov.ng/ for the TRCN recruitment portal.
- Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
- Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
- Submit it once you’re finished.
TRCN Starting and Closing Date 2023
The starting and closing date for the TRCN Recruitment 2022 has not been announced yet. Kindly check back at a later time.
TRCN 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) list of shortlisted candidates list for 2023/2024 is not out.
TRCN Salary Scale 2023
The TRCN salary scale is explained in the table below
|1||Level 8||N450,000 – N500,000|
|2||Level 9||N700,000 – N720,000|
|3||Level 10||N840,000 – N860,000|
|4||Level 11||N960,000– N990,000|
|5||Level 12||N1,200,000 – N1,230,000|
|6||Level 13||N1,400,000 – N1,420,000|
**It should be noted that these figures are purely estimates as there is limited information about the TRCN salary structure, should more concrete information arise, this page will be updated.
TRCN Contact Information
Head Office: 12 Oda Street, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria.
Phone Number: Phone:+2349054468360
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Summary, The Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) Recruitment is an avenue created for individuals looking to be at the forefront of decision making with respect to the teachers.’
This role is only for those with a sound mind, who are able to critically analyze and come up with new ways in which teaching can be taken to the next level to advance Nigeria.
If this sounds like you, then TRCN is the place you want to be.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.