Lagos State Teachers Recruitment: Lagos State Teachers recruiting portal is now accepting online applications. However, this article contains further information on how to apply for the Lagos State teachers recruitment via the Lagos State teachers recruitment site.
See also other pertinent information on the recruitment intake of academic and non-academic employees. Here you may apply for teaching jobs in Lagos State. Keep reading!
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2023
We are pleased to tell you that the Lagos State Government has begun the recruiting process for both teaching and non-teaching professionals.
The goal of this year’s recruiting is to increase work possibilities and lower the country’s unemployment rate.
The Lagos State Government is taking appropriate steps to enhance the state’s educational standards. The objective is to promote consistent, high-quality, and effective basic education throughout the state.
With your help, the State Government thinks it can convert the state into a socially peaceful, economically flourishing, structurally functional, and aesthetically pleasing preferred destination for everybody.
So, if you know you have what it takes to be a teaching or non-teaching staff member, you are one step closer to getting selected.
This article outlines the required requirements that will boost your chances of being hired in the Lagos State teachers recruiting procedure this year. Continue reading to find out more.
NOTE: Applications for non-teaching staff posts are also being accepted through the official Lagos State SUBEB recruiting portal.
The Lagos State Government is seeking applications from competent persons who can teach any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Guidance and Counselling
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Physical and Health Education
- Yoruba Language, etc
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2023
The Lagos State Teachers 2022 recruiting portal is now up, and anybody interested in applying can do so. The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal is where you can find the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Form.
There are openings for non-academic, academic, administrative, and medical personnel. To apply, you must have an active email account and a phone number, as well as the necessary qualifications.
However, before submitting your application, you must complete certain conditions to demonstrate that you are healthy and ready to go through the recruiting process.
General Requirements 2023/2024
Take notice of the following conditions to qualify for full-time employment:
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must have strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Interested applicants must be well-mannered and calm.
- Certificate of Completion of Primary Sixth Grade
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution relevant to the applied post.
- For B.Sc. and HND holders, an NYSC certificate or letter of exemption is required.
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in at least five courses, including Mathematics and English, is required.
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, a National Identification Card, an international passport, a voter’s card, or a NIN number.
- Must be willing to work in a new setting.
- Applicants must be physically and intellectually fit.
How to Apply for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
The application procedure is rather simple. To apply, complete the steps outlined below:
1. Go to tescom.lagosstate.gov.ng or tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to access the official recruiting portal.
2. Find free Recruitment/Vacancies and fill out the specified application form.
3. Sign up with your email address and follow the registration instructions.
4. Please include all relevant information.
5. Click the submit button.
6. Once your registration is complete, print it out.
If you are successful, you will be notified via e-mail and scheduled for the next stage of the recruiting process, which will lead to an exciting career with the Lagos State Government.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.