The Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC Recruitment is an opportunity open to qualified Nigerians to apply for employment in the FRSC via the job vacancies and positions open.
The purpose of this article is to present answers to the superfluity of questions asked by interested applicants such as Is the FRSC shortlist out? Is FRSC recruitment still on? How can I apply for FRSC recruitment? Is the FRSC portal open? starting and closing dates for FRSC recruitments, recruitment requirements, and other related questions.
Brief Overview of the FRSC 2023
The main role of the FRSC is to eradicate road traffic crashes and create a safe motoring environment in Nigeria.
The commission is also saddled with the responsibilities of:
- Maintaining the three-year validity period for driver’s licenses, which must be renewed at the expiration of the three-year period.
- Preventing or minimizing highway accidents;
- Clearing blockages on any area of the highways;
- Educating drivers, motorists, and other members of the public in general about proper highway usage;
- Creating and printing the driver’s license for several types of vehicle operators;
- Determining the conditions that a driver’s license applicant must meet on a regular basis;
- Creating and manufacturing vehicle license plates
- The harmonization of highway traffic regulations;
- Making regulations in pursuance of any of the functions assigned to the Corps by or under this Act, such as regulating the use of sirens, flashers, and beacon lights on vehicles other than ambulances and vehicles belonging to the Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Fire Service, and other paramilitary agencies;
- Providing free treatment to accident victims at roadside and mobile clinics;
- Limiting the use of cellphones by drivers;
- Imposing restrictions on the usage of seat belts and other safety measures;
- Limiting the usage of motorbikes on public roads;
- Providing immediate assistance and care to accident victims
- Conducting research on the causes of motor vehicle accidents and strategies of preventing them, as well as putting the findings of such study to use;
- Establishing and enforcing speed restrictions for all types of roads and vehicles, as well as regulating the usage of speed limiters;
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Categories in the FRSC Recruitment Process 2023
There are 4 different categories in FRSC recruitment. See them below, for more information, see the official portal www.frsc.gov.ng
CATEGORY A – RMA Cadre
- Road Marshal Assistant I.
- Road Marshal Assistant III.
- Artisans and Tradesmen.
CATEGORY B – MI Cadre
- Marshal Inspector I.
- Marshal Inspector II.
- Marshal Inspector III.
CATEGORY C – Officer Cadre
- Officer Cadre.
CATEGORY D – Officer(MBBS) Cadre
- Officer(MBBS) Cadre.
Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC Recruitment Requirements 2023
For the interested applicants, here is a list of things you must know in your preparation to apply to the Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC Recruitment Exercise:
1. All applicants must be Nigerian citizens
2. Must be a team player with great analytical abilities.
3. Applicants must not be married at the time of application.
4. Must be willing to work in a different setting.
5. Interested candidates must be physically and mentally capable of participating in paramilitary activities.
6. All applicants must have a valid form of identification, such as a voter’s card, driver’s license, National Identification Card, or an international passport.
7. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years old.
8. Working knowledge of computers will be advantageous.
9. Drivers and riders must have the proper driver’s license class.
10. Must have a keen sense of justice and emotional intelligence
11. Females must be at least 1.63 meters tall and males must be at least 1.68 meters tall.
12. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively.
13. Must have a minimum of five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings (GCE). It is necessary to receive credit in English.
14. HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized university in any comparable discipline
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2023
Having satisfied the requirements listed above, the steps listed below is how to actually apply to the positions open in the FRSC recruitment exercise, see below:
- Visit https://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng on your browser
- Navigate to the top right corner of the page and click the Register button.
- Endeavor to have two softcopy passport photographs of not more than 100kb each and your CV in either Doc or Pdf format.
- Fill out the registration form completely.
- After registering, you must activate your account by clicking the link supplied to your email address.
- Use your email address and password to log in.
- Read the job description and prerequisites carefully before applying for your desired position.
- Fill complete all fields accurately, upload your passport photo and CV
- Submit your application form after verifying all the data supplied by clicking the Submit button.
- You will receive an email verifying the success of your submission.
Note: applicants will be required to come along with a printout of the form for screening.
FRSC Recruitment Official Form Portal 2023
The Official recruitment portal for the FRSC is https://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. All applications should go through this portal as registration is completely free and anyone touting as an agent for recruitment into the FRSC is a scammer.
Their official website is www.frsc.gov.ng where you can keep up with their latest information and news.
- IBEDC Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment
FRSC Application Opening and Closing date 2023
The application for the FRSC 2023 is currently closed. Kindly Bookmark and check this page for updated information.
FRSC Contact Information
For further inquiries or complaints, you can reach them on the lines below
or e-mail: [email protected].
In a nutshell, FRSC Recruitment is an equal opportunity presenting an opportunity to passionate individuals who are tired of the incessant deaths caused annually by the many accidents occurring on our Nigerian roads daily and want to actively get involved in changing this narrative.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.