The NSCDC Recruitment is an exercise that is conducted to recruit members into the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps. Qualified Nigerians are advised to apply for the various positions/job vacancies in the NSCDC.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is a paramilitary entity that was founded by the Nigerian government in May 1967 by the National Assembly statute.
The NSCDC’s responsibilities include defending lives and property in collaboration with the Nigerian police, protecting pipelines from vandalism, crisis response, and overall country protection.
The Core Mission of the NSCDC is to Develop structures and training strategies that would contribute to national security by using modern technology.
This article aims to answer a number of questions normally raised by applicants during the application phase such as what is the official NSCDC portal, how to apply for NSCDC Recruitment, Recruitment Requirements, and other questions that are normally asked by applicants.
NSCDC Recruitment Application Form 2022 And Official Recruitment Portal
The official portal for the NSCDC Recruitment exercise is hosted at https://nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers/
Is the NSCDC Recruitment Portal Open 2022?
Currently, the official portal is closed and registration is not ongoing. Kindly bookmark this page and come back to regularly check on it as the information will be updated when recruitment is available.
Is the NSCDC Recruitment Form 2022 Out?
No, the NSCDC Recruitment Form is yet to be out for 2022.
Is the NSCDC Currently Recruiting 2022?
No, the NSCDC Recruitment is currently not ongoing.
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
NSCDC Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Certain requirements must be satisfied before applying to join the NSCDC. Please review the list of requirements listed below in order to be considered for selection.
- The candidate must be in good health and have a verified medical report from one of the government hospitals.
- The candidate must be a naturalized Nigerian.
- Male candidates must be at least 1.7 meters tall, while female candidates must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters when completely inflated.
There must be no physical or mental disabilities in the candidate.
- Candidate must have completed WASSCE with a minimum of 5 credit passes in core subjects such as mathematics and English language in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants with higher degrees such as HND, BSC, etc can also apply and must present their NYSC discharge certificate, Degree, or HND Certificate.
How To Apply For NSCDC Recruitment 2022
The NSCDC recruitment form is currently unavailable, so kindly bookmark this page to stay updated
- Visit https://www.cdfpb.careers to access the NSCDC’s recruitment portal.
- Find all available positions and apply for the one that interests you.
- Complete the online application form completely and accurately, review and submit it.
- Then, for additional clarifications, follow all of the directions on the webpage.
NSCDC Recruitment 2022/2023 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The list of shortlisted candidates for NSCDC recruitment 2022 is not yet out. Kindly check back at a later time.
NSCDC Salary Scale 2022
The pay scale for NSCDC officers is determined by the certificate or qualification they possess. HND holders, for example, are assigned to Level 7, while degree holders are assigned to Level 8, and master’s holders are assigned to Level 9. The higher the educational level, the higher the rank. This is another indicator of the importance of education.
From lowest to highest, the average income of an NSCDC is shown in the table below.
|3-5||Assistant Cadre||₦296,506 – ₦374,259|
|6||Assistant Inspectorate Cadre||₦357,385 – ₦411,454|
|7||Inspectorate Cadre||₦483,014 – ₦567,065|
|8||Assistant Superintendent Cadre II||₦858,956 – ₦986,991|
|9||Assistant Superintendent Cadre I||₦939,310 – ₦1,056,416|
|10||Deputy Superintendent Cadre II||₦1,012,562 – ₦1,143,539|
|11||Superintendent Cadre II||₦1,094,027 – ₦1,252,038|
|12||Chief Superintendent Cadre II||₦1,158,172 – ₦1,325,234|
|13||Assistant Commander||₦1,225,584 – ₦1,405,449|
|14||Deputy Commander||₦1,619,447 – ₦1,825,589|
|15||Chief Commander||₦1,759,921 – ₦1,966,281|
|16||Assistant Commandant General||₦2,272,288 – ₦2,464,560|
Note: The aforementioned wage structure is based on the officers’ ranks and annual salary. Except for rent, all benefits and allowances are included.
NSCDC Contact Information
Address: NSCDC HQ Along Umaru Musa Yar’adua Expressway, Airport Road, Sauka, Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
In Summary, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment is an opportunity to go change the way things are done in Nigeria. If you have a thing for justice, maintenance of law and order, and safeguarding people’s lives and property, then this opportunity is for you.