The Nigerian Police Force recruitment is ongoing as qualified people are invited to fill in for the rank of Constable in the Police force. Go through the requirements and see if you’ve got what it takes to be in the police force.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Update
The Nigeria Police Force desires applications from qualified, energetic, and eligible young Nigerians for recruitment as constables in the Nigeria Police Force (Recruits) in accordance with its constitutional mandate.
All qualified applicants are to go through this article for information on how to successfully apply for the ongoing NPF recruitment, as the application forms are now ready and can be obtained through the official portal login. Read down for the following; Requirements, Educational qualification, Eligibility, and how to apply successfully.
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment Application Form
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements 2023
All applicants are expected to fulfill. But before we delve into the requirements, let’s have a look at the compulsory documents every applicant must have to properly register
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address, and a valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Applicants must have a duly scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Fill out and submit the Online form( Review the information before final submission).
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, and guarantor forms and submit same at the recruitment physical/examination screening centers.
- Applicant must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67 meters tall for males and 1.64 meters tall for females.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurements (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
1. Go to https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/#/ and on the homepage below, click on “Click to Apply”
2. You will be brought to the application page with the link https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/#/register. To view the requirements, click on “the view application guidelines tab”
3. Scroll down and add your details
*Endeavor to have your NIN, phone numbers, and official Email address handy as it is required. Your NIN is required to unlock the application form.
Once you input your correct NIN and click on verify, some of your personal details will automatically be appended to the fields on the form. For the fields that are empty, you would have to enter the details by yourself.
4. Click the Submit button
5. Once your application is successful, your confirmation slip will be auto-generated with your reference number, after which you should scroll down to print.
Is Nigeria Police Application Form Out?
The Nigeria Police Force has received multiple applications from individuals of different states and has ensured all applicants that their applications will be handled properly. To ensure fair recruitment, the commission has urged all applicants to be patient, as the NPF recruitment organizers have ensured that this year’s Nigerian Police Recruitment will be the best and handled properly.
Closing Date For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
The application portal at www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng will be open for six (6) weeks only. The portal will be launched on August 15 and closes on September 26, 2023.