The Nigerian Police Force recruitment is ongoing as qualified people are invited to fill in for the rank of Constable in the Police force. Go through the requirements and see if you’ve got what it takes to be in the police force.
Also, this article was crafted with the sole intention of taking you by hand through the entire process of registration, from start to finish. Do well to read through and follow the steps to register hitch-free.
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form Registration Portal
- Npower Recruitment Application Form
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements Form Application Portal Update
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements 2022
All applicants are expected to fulfill. But before we delve into the requirements, let’s have a look at the compulsory documents every applicant must have to properly register
Job Recruitment Vacancy Requirements 2022
➣ Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
➣ LGA/Indigene Certificate
➣ WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
➣ Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address, and valid phone number before they commence the application.
➣ Applicants must have a duly scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
➣ Fill and submit the Online form( Review the information before final submission)..
➣ Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the recruitment physical/examination screening centers.
➣ Applicant must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements.
➣ Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN) .
➣ Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
➣ Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
➣ Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for males and 1.64mtrs tall for females.
➣ Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
➣ Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
➣ Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
How to apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
1. Go to https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/#/ and on the homepage below, click on “Click to Apply”
2. You will be brought to the application page with the link https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/#/register. To view the requirements, click on “the view application guidelines tab”
3. Scroll down and add your details
*Endeavor to have your NIN, phone numbers, and official Email address handy as it is required. Your NIN is required to unlock the application form.
Once you input your correct NIN and click on verify, some of your personal details will automatically be appended to the fields on the form. For the fields that are empty, you would have to enter the details by yourself.
4. Click the Submit button
5. Once your application is successful, your confirmation slip will be auto-generated with your reference number, after which you should scroll down to print.