The Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA Recruitment exercise is one way to gain entry into the ranks of the paramilitary agency as they’re calling for qualified Nigerians to apply to fill in the job vacancies within the organization.
This article aims to put the reader in the know about certain information such as NDLEA recruitment starting and closing dates, the salary structure of the NDLEA, official recruitment portal 2023 of the NDLEA, recruitment requirements, and how to successfully apply to the NDLEA.
Stay tuned and take your time to go through this article as we answer your questions diligently.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2023 and Official Recruitment Portal
The NDLEA application form resides in the NDLEA official recruitment portal which is www.ndlea.gov.ng.
It should be noted that the recruitment exercise into the NDLEA is currently not ongoing. Anyone asking you for payment in order to grant you a job in the NDLEA is a fraudster as registration is completely free.
Is the 2023 NDLEA Portal Open?
No, it’s not open
Is 2023 NDLEA Form Out?
No, it’s not out but bookmark this page to stay updated.
Is NDLEA Recruiting Now in 2023?
There’s no recruitment currently ongoing at the moment.
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Requirements
All Prospective candidates are required to have certain requirements before they can successfully apply to the NDLEA. See the list below for more details:
- All applicants must be Nigerian
- Candidates must be literate and meet the educational requirements outlined below for the post.
- Must have passed his WAEC/NECO in not more than 2 sittings
- Must have completed his/her NYSC and obtained the Discharge Certificate or Exemption letter
- Before final selection, a shortlisted candidate must be confirmed physically and psychologically fit for employment by a medical official from a government hospital.
- Candidates must download two (2) referee forms, which must be filled out by two (2) people of good standing in the community.
- Candidates that are chosen will be requested to complete additional vetting forms.
- All applicants must complete the online application form, submit their passports, and print the application slip, which will be utilized throughout the recruitment process.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited for a second examination and interview.
- All potential candidates must be debt-free and have never filed for bankruptcy.
- Throughout their time with the Agency, all successful candidates will be submitted to random illicit drug usage tests.
- All potential candidates must be people of excellent character who have never been convicted of a crime other than a traffic violation.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
Having satisfied all the requirements above, this section aims to bring to the reader the steps he should walk through in the application process.
- Visit www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers for further information.
- Use your current email address to sign up.
- Choose your needed position.
- Complete the online application.
- Upload the needed documents.
- Then submit your application.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024 List of Shortlisted Candidates
The NDLEA Recruitment is yet to be out for 2023/2024, hence this section will be populated at a later time.
Kindly bookmark this page and check it out from time to time.
- IBEDC Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- FHI 360 Recruitment
NDLEA Salary Structure
The NDLEA payment system is based on grade level and stages, which helps maintain order and control by distinguishing officers of the same level.
The salary is established by the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS) because the agency is of a paramilitary structure. Other allowances, with the exception of RENT, are consolidated with the basic salary.
Salary is also determined by one’s level of schooling. HND holders are assigned to Level 7, whereas degree holders are assigned to Level 8.
Grade Level 8 Step 1 NDLEA B.sc holders earn around $1,004,805 per year, while Grade Level 8 Step 2 earns around $1,019,357 per year, including all allowances. This indicates that the following formula is used to compute the total salary:
Level 8 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance
₦888,956 + ₦115,849 = ₦1,004,805 (total annual salary).
₦83,733 (monthly pay)
Then the Salary for HND holders placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 is ₦573,287.
Level 7 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance
₦483,014 + ₦92,273.9 = ₦ 573,287 (total annual salary).
₦44,773 (monthly pay)
NDLEA Contact Information
Address: No 6 Portharcourt Crescent Area 11 Garki Abuja Nigeria.
Tel Number: 08133333333
In a nutshell, the NDLEA recruitment exercise is an opportunity for Nigerians who are witnessing the menace of drugs in society to step up and do something proactive. If you’re passionate about a drug-free Nigeria, then this is the chance you’ve been waiting for.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.