The Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria (FMBN) Recruitment is an opportunity through which passionate and qualified members of the general public could apply to fill in for job positions/vacancies within the organization after the starting/closing dates, as well as requirements, has been announced.
What is the Work of FMBN in Nigeria?
The Vision of the Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria, FMBN is to become the top-rated homeownership financier in the Country.
They aim to do this by providing services that will cover a wide variety of options that will accommodate a lot of people regardless of the size of your budget, developing and maintaining products and services not offered by their competitors, and improving their customer service to effectively and properly handle any challenges that may come up.
The purpose of this article is to provide you with the details regarding some of the things you need to know like how to successfully apply to the Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria (FMBN) Recruitment, how to join the FMBN, recruitment requirements, FMBN salary structure, and other necessary information.
Also, see the related section for similar jobs.
FMBN Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||FMBN Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||To Be Announced|
|Method of application||Online|
The official Application form for the FMBN Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://fmbn.gov.ng/
Note: Registration into the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria is absolutely free and their forms are not for sale. Kindly restrain from giving anyone any form of gratification as no one can recruit you except you go through the official recruitment portal.
Is the FMBN Recruitment Portal Open in 2023?
The FMBN registration portal is currently not open and recruitment is not ongoing for 2023.
Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check later for updated information.
FMBN Recruitment Requirements 2023
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the FMBN, the applicant must have fulfilled certain requirements.
Kindly see the list of requirements listed below:
1. Applicants must be Nigerian by birth or Naturalization
2. Must have completed his Tertiary education in any of the Engineering courses, Maths & Statistics, Accounting, or any other related discipline
3. Must have completed his B.Sc/HND from an accreditated and recognized university.
4. Additional Certifications like ICAN are of added advantage
5. Belonging to professional bodies will also give you an added advantage
6. Applicant must not have been convicted of any felony in the past
7. The candidate must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
8. The candidate must be familiar with the latest trends in the oil and gas industry
9. Must be willing to learn, motivated, and must have good initiative.
How to Apply for FMBN Recruitment 2023
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position.
Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
1. Visit https://fmbn.gov.ng/
2. Input your first name, valid phone number, and email
3. Once you’re done, click on proceed.
4. Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
5. Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
FMBN Starting and Closing Date 2023: The starting date and the closing date for the FMBN Recruitment are not yet out.
FMBN 2023/2024 List Of Shortlisted Candidates: The Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria (FMBN) list of shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024 is not out.
FMBN Salary Scale 2023
The average annual salary of an FMBN employee is N797,341 as taken from a survey of 9 employees with a sex distribution of 70% males to 30% females.
FMBN Contact Information
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
266 Cadastral AO, Central Business District
PMB 2273 Garki, Abuja. Nigeria
Mail to: [email protected]
In Summary, The Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria (FMBN) Recruitment is an ideal opportunity to join the ranks of an organization that is happening to become one of the household names when it comes to home financing, Loan approval, and grants
If you are considering a career in the finance industry, this is one way to easily ramp up your skill level as you will gain a lot of hands-on experience working with other professionals in the field.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.