The Nigerian immigration service (NIS) Recruitment simply presents a medium through which passionate and qualified Nigerians could apply to fill in for job positions/vacancies within the organization.
What is the work of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) in Nigeria?
The Nigerian immigration service (NIS) is a modern and technically efficient group of people or workforce who are on a mission to solidify the safety and prosperity of Nigeria by devising means to effectively handle border security as well as migration.
They offer the following services:
- Convention Travel Document
- ECOWAS Travel Certificate
- Residence Permit
The purpose of this article is to make known to the readers the tips and tricks to successfully apply to the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment.
Inquiries like the Recruitment process, how do I join NIS, recruitment requirements, NIS salary structure, and other necessary information will be discussed.
So grab a glass of wine, sit back, relax, and read down to find out more.
NIS Recruitment 2022 Details
|Job Type||Federal Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||NIS Recruitment|
|Name of Organization||Nigerian immigration service|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|Starting and Closing date||To Be Announced|
|Method of application||Online|
|Official Recruitment Portal||https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=apply-online|
NIS Recruitment Application Form 2022 And Official Recruitment Portal
The official Application form for the NIS Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=apply-online
Note: Registration into the NIS is absolutely free and there are no known methods of applying offline or sale of forms. Kindly restrain from giving anyone any type of gratification as no one can recruit you except you go through the official recruitment portal.
Is the NIS Recruitment Portal Open 2022?
The NIS registration portal is currently not open and recruitment is not ongoing for 2022. Kindly bookmark this page and come back to check at a later time for updated information.
- NIMASA Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
The Nigerian immigration service (NIS) Recruitment 2022 Requirements
To successfully apply for a job vacancy/position in the NIS, the applicant must have fulfilled certain requirements. Kindly see the list of requirements listed below:
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WAEC/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age
1). Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth or Naturalization
2). Candidate must have passed WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB in at most two sittings with a minimum of four credits, English Language Inclusive.
3). OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate are a must-have for candidates applying as Tradesmen women.
4). Tradesmen women Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years, while tradesmen men must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2022.
5). Applicant must not have been convicted of any felony in the past
6). Candidate must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
7). Males must not be less than 1.65 meters tall and female applicants must not be less than 1.56 meters tall.
8). You must print out your photocard which will be tendered at the screening center.
- No candidate is entitled to any form of pre-selection computer-based test
- There are no special centers for recruitment
- There will be no Computer-Based Attendance (CBAT) Exercise
- Screening of all applicants will be done in their state
- All forms of forgery are vehemently frowned at by the NIS as you will be handed over to the police for prosecution when discovered.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise
- The successful candidates will attend a six-month intensive training at the Nigerian Immigration Service Training School where they will also be documented
- The successful recruits after the six months of training will be commissioned into the service and subsequent induction into the North East Theater Operations. Here, they will be given mandatory and high-powered training on freight management and human trafficking.
Those interested in applying must follow the proper application procedures in order to be considered for the position. Interested applicants should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Visit https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=apply-online for the NIS recruitment portal.
- Choose the category you’re applying for between NISSC and NISJS
- NISSC is for graduates, NISJS is for tradesmen
- Input your first name, valid phone number, and email
- Once you’re done, click on proceed.
- Check your email to verify your account and proceed to fill in your details after verification
- Carefully read the job requirements for the position you’re looking for.
- Complete the application form with the credentials demanded.
- Submit it once you’re finished.
- Print out your photocard and other forms.
NIS Starting and Closing Date 2022
The starting date and the closing date for the NIS Recruitment are not yet out.
NIS 2022/2023 List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian immigration service (NIS) list of shortlisted candidates for 2022/2023 is not out.
NIS Salary Scale 2022
The NIS salary scale is explained in the table below:
|1||Immigration Assistant, IA (Level 3 – 5)||N375,000 – N378,000|
|2||Assistant Inspector of immigration, AI (Level 6)||N358,000 – N412,000|
|3||Senior Inspector of Immigration, SII (Level 7)||N984,000 – N1,572,000|
|4||Assistant Superintendent of Immigration, ASSI II (Level 8)||N859,000 – N956,000|
|5||Assistant Superintendent of Immigration, ASSI I (Level 9)||N939,000 – N1,056,000|
|6||Deputy Superintendent of Immigration, DSI II (Level 10)||N1,013,000 – N1,144,000|
|7||Superintendent of Immigration, SI (Level 11)||N1,094,000 – N1,252,000|
|8||Chief Superintendent of Immigration, CSI (Level 12)||N1,158,000 – N1,325,000|
|9||Assistant Comptroller of Immigration, ACI (Level 13)||N1,226,000 – N1,405,000|
|10||Deputy Comptroller of Immigration, DCI (Level 14)||N1,619,000 – N1,826,000|
|11||Comptroller of Immigration, CI (Level 15)||N1,760,000 – N1,966,000|
|12||Assistant Comptroller General of Immigration, AGI||2,272,000 – 2,465,000|
**It should be noted that these figures are purely estimates as there is limited information about the NIS salary structure, should more concrete information arise, this page will be updated.
NIS Contact Information
Head Office: Umar Musa Yaradua Express Way, Airport Road, Sauka, Abuja, FCT Nigeria
Phone Number: +234-802-1819-988
Mail to: email@example.com
In Summary, The Nigerian immigration service (NIS) Recruitment is a modern Nigerian force that has been equipped with all the necessary tools needed to protect our borders and regulate migration in Nigeria.
If you’re passionate about border control to prevent contraband or dangerous persons/groups from invading the country, then this is your chance to join the NIS and go up in their ranks.
Meanwhile, thanks for reading to this point. Kindly check out other articles on our blog and comment on whatever information you may need and we will publish it for you.