Are you interested in gaining admission into Imo State University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences? If you let our specially prepared UAES Post UTME Past Questions and Answers be your guide, you can never fail to gain admission. Use our past questions to get your confidence back today!
All our sample question collections are carefully collated in order to put you in the driving seat inside the examination hall by providing you with a complete understanding of all types of questions that will be on display.
About Imo State University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES)
The University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (UAES) Umuagwo, is a State University founded by the act of Imo State Parliament Law No. 4 of 2019.
The government of Imo State created this university in direct reaction to the urgent need for additional reputable tertiary institutions to meet the aspirations of the thronging youth population in Imo State and the larger region of South-Eastern Nigeria for high-quality third-level education.
The University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences’ mission is to “become a leader in the discovery, dissemination, and application of new knowledge in areas of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences for the development of self and of society.”
According to the gazetted establishment law No. 4 of 2019, the Imo State University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences was initially planned to launch at the premises of Imo State Polytechnic Umuagwo (with the main campus at the Aboh/Okpala former proposed campus of the Old Imo State University).
However, the government reversed this idea after the academic staff of the Polytechnic academic programmes that coopted host communities completely rejected the arrangement, as evidenced by the violent protest that stopped activities at the Polytechnic’s Umuagwo campus for several weeks.
Around this same time, the previously projected Aboh/Okpala main campus received a significant facelift, and the Imo State University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences was scheduled to begin operations in Aboh/Okpala. After settling all existing concerns, the government of Imo State, led by H.E. Hope Uzodimma (CRF), relocated the main campus back to Umuagwo.
UAES Post UTME Past Questions
We have for you:
- A broad selection of past Post UTME questions and answers from UAES, comprising all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Thorough explanations for each question so you can figure out the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF configuration to ease download and printing, authorizing you to study from anywhere globally and at any point in time.
As soon as you finish reading our previous questions and answers, you will be able to see trends in the types of questions asked and devise strategies to deal with them. You will also have a greater understanding of the mathematics matter and will be more prepared to answer any exam question.
Spend time learning about relevant topics. Invest in our UAES Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package to maximize your chances of success. Our sample questions are designed to give you an advantage over other applicants because they are based on genuine questions from previous years and will prepare you for the format and kind of questions you will face on test day.
Why you need UAES Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language they Use
It helps you to know how everything is laid out and on exam day you don’t stress out over it. It’s important to be aware of the location of any additional material that may be included on the exam paper, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics.
After completing a few practice exams, you are familiar with the format of the questions. It’s good to be aware of this so you don’t write an essay-length response for a 2-mark question and run out of time for a 10-mark question later in the paper. In general, the paper will start with lower-mark questions and build up.
2. Time Management
The usefulness of finishing our sample past questions is that you can estimate how much time you will have for each question. Even better, invite a parent, sibling, or friend to serve as your invigilator and keep track of how much time is remaining.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
It also helps to understand how and why points are assigned in a particular way, pointing to an underlying marking scheme for each previous exam. You can mark your own work in this way and observe where the marks are placed.
You will be able to organize your replies using this knowledge of the many types of answers that are needed. By using the marking scheme, you can improve your answering techniques and ultimately shorten your exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
In case all your revision notes are arranged in bullets, using our past papers is a helpful technique to practice organizing the knowledge you have learned into paragraphs. As a result, you will also be able to communicate your information accurately, which is just as important as really possessing it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
Immediately after studying our material, you can mark your own work and then assess your result. This action enables you to ascertain which parts of the subject you are capable of responding to and which features require additional revision. By doing so, you may stay on top of your studying and adjust your schedule accordingly.
Even if you don’t feel satisfied with your performance using our sample past questions, don’t get discouraged. Try again! Rest assured that these sample papers will serve as excellent preparation for test days. Retry after learning from your mistakes.
Tips to Help you Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
1. Understand the Exam Format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the Post UTME exam. This includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
UAES Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
1. The current life expectancy in Nigeria is
2. Yumu and Zabara are ethnic groups in
(A) Kebbi Sate
(B) Benue State
(C) Niger State
(D) Kano State
(E) Edo State
3. Mr. Dele Giwa was killed through a letter bomb on
(A) October 19, 1986
(B) September 17, 1987
(C) October 19, 1986
(D) September 17, 1986
(E) October 19, 1987
4. The following are spices except
5. Desmond Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in
6. Victoria is the capital city of
7. The Director-General of the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies is
(A) Prof. Dalhatu Musdapher
(B) Prof. Pat Utomi
(C) Prof. Epiphany Azinge
(D) Justice Nikki Tobi
(E) Prof. (Mrs) Bolanle Awe
8. Centre of Unity is to Abuja as State of Hospitality is to
(B) Cross River
9. The capital of Uruguay is
10. The Governor of Anambra State is
(A) Mr. Peter Obi
(B) Owelle Rochas Okorocha
(C) Peter Odili
(D) Chris Ngige
(E) Mr. Charles Adams
Reach out to us today and enjoy automatic access to the PDF download. You can learn and equip yourself at your own pace and have the flexibility to examine the details as frequently as you desire.
(Two Thousand Naira Only)
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!