Are you interested in Lagos State University of Science and Technology (LASUSTECH) Courses And Admission Requirements 2023/2024? If Yes, Keep reading to see LASUSTECH Courses and Admission Requirements for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The Lagos State University of Science and Technology (LASUSTECH) is a newly established university in Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria. In February 2023, they created the University.
The Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, did this by converting the erstwhile Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH).
Lagos State Governor Babajide named dr. Oluremi Olaleye interim Vice-Chancellor Sanwo-Olu on February 12, 2023. Dr. Oluremi Olaleye became LASUSTECH’s first vice-chancellor as a result of this.
More About LASUSTECH
With a huge student stand staff population, Lagos State University of Science and Technology (LASUSTECH) welcomes students of all races, cultures, and religions.
The University also provides housing for freshly accepted students and returning students.
The school fees of the university, like most state institutions in Nigeria, are relatively low and do not exceed two hundred thousand Naira (N200,000).
LASUSTECH is an excellent institution that flourishes in an atmosphere that encourages competition, unrestricted scientific research, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity.
Lagos State University of Science and Technology Courses And Requirements
LASUSTECH offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Degree programs in different areas such as Science, management and social sciences, etc.
Lagos State University of Science and Technology Courses:
- Actuarial Science
- Agricultural Economics & Farm Management
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Production
- Aqua Culture and Fisheries Management
- Architectural Technology
- Art And Design
- Arts & Industrial design
- Banking And Finance
- Biological Sciences
- Biotechnology & Food Technology
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Business Administration And Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Chemical Sciences
- Civil & Construction Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Application Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Protection
- Economic Science
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Fisheries Technology
- Food Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Management
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism Management
- Mass Communication
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Office& Information Technology
- Physics with Electronics
- Quantity Surveying
- Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Urban And Regional Planning
LASUSTECH Admission Requirements
1. Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE).
Alternatively, have equivalent in appropriate courses including the English Language, in not more than two sittings to be admitted to 100-Level via the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
2. Score a certain number of points in the UTME as defined by the university to JAMB.
3. Pass the university-organized Post-UTME.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.