Are you looking for the UNIABUJA Cut off Mark for 2023/2024? Have you ever wondered, “What is the UNIABUJA cut-off mark for 2023/2024?” If so, this blog article is for you since it covers all you need to know about the University Of Abuja minimum cut-off point for 2023/2024.
What is UNIABUJA Cut-off Mark?
The University Of Abuja, UNIABUJA Cut-Off Mark is the minimum score or points that a candidate seeking admission to the University Of Abuja must obtain in JAMB (UTME) before being eligible to participate in the UNIABUJA Post UTME screening session.
It should also be mentioned that there are two sorts of UNIABUJA cut-off marks: general cut-off markings and departmental cut-off points.
After learning about the University of Abuja cut-off mark, let’s have a look at the REAL UNIABUJA Cut-Off Mark for 2023/2024.
UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024
The cut-off mark for the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is 180.
The University of Abuja’s administration has declared a new cut-off mark of 180 and above for 2023/2024 admission.
This signifies that the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has set a minimum cut-off mark of 180 for the 2023/2024 admissions cycle.
To be eligible for admission in 2023/2024, you must meet the UNIABUJA cut-off mark of 180.
This means that you must either score exactly 180 or above 180 to be eligible to purchase the University Of Abuja Post UTME form and be considered for admission in 2023.
UNIABUJA Departmental Cut Off Mark 2023
|Accounting||240 and above|
|Agricultural Science and Education||230 and above|
|Agriculture||240 and above|
|Arabic Studies||200 and above|
|Banking and Finance||230 and above|
|Biology||230 and above|
|Business Administration||230 and above|
|Business Management||230 and above|
|Chemical Engineering||250 and above|
|Chemistry||230 and above|
|Christian Religious Knowledge / Studies|
|Civil Engineering||250 and above|
|Computer Science||240 and above|
|Drama / Dramatic / Performing Arts||220 and above|
|Economics||230 and above|
|Education and Arabic||220 and above|
|Education and Biology||220 and above|
|Education and Chemistry||220 and above|
|Education and Christian Religious Studies||220 and above|
|Education and Economics||220 and above|
|Education and Geography||220 and above|
|Education and Integrated Science||220 and above|
|Education and Islamic Studies||220 and above|
|Education and Mathematics||220 and above|
|Education and Physics||220 and above|
|Education and Social Studies||220 and above|
|Electrical Engineering||240 and above|
|English and Literary Studies||220 and above|
|Environmental Education||220 and above|
|Geography||230 and above|
|Guidance and Counseling||220 and above|
|History||220 and above|
|Islamic Studies||200 and above|
|Linguistics||220 and above|
|Mathematics||230 and above|
|Mechanical Engineering||240 and above|
|Medicine and Surgery||250 and above|
|Microbiology||230 and above|
|Philosophy||220 and above|
|Political Science and International Relations||230 and above|
|Primary Education Studies||210 and above|
|Public Administration||220 and above|
|Statistics||230 and above|
|Veterinary Medicine||240 and above|
- Subject Combination For Public Administration
- JAMB Subject Combination For Computer Science
- JAMB Subject Combination For Sociology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Law
UNIABUJA Admission Screening Nature
The University of Abuja normally organizes her entrance screening exercises within a week or two weeks and in two stages.
1. Students who apply to study at the institution must participate in the pre-screening process once it is released.
2. Only the SSCE result and JAMB registration printout are necessary for the pre-screening activity.
3. It is critical for a candidate to come early and identify his or her screening location.
4. Candidates will be evaluated based on their JAMB scores and SSCE results.
The second round of screening occurs after they have issued the admission lists. Candidates who have warranted admission will be requested to participate in another screening process. All papers, such as;
1. Original copies of their educational credentials (results statements/certificates).
NOTE: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be considered.
2. Certificate of Birth/Age Declaration
3. A letter of excellent behavior from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or government worker with a grade level higher than Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
4. Certificate of origin from the local government; and this notification of admission status slip
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.