Are you interested in Ebonyi State University Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023? or have you been asking “What is Ebonyi State University Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023?” If yes, this article is for you as it contains all you need to know about the Ebonyi State University minimum cut-off point for 2022/2023. And EBSU requirements for admission.
About Ebonyi State University
The Ebonyi State University is a state-owned institution that the Ebonyi State government has maintained and controlled since its inception in 2000.
The university aspires to be known as a world-class academic, research, and graduate-production institution.
The academic environment fosters learning and innovation. Ebonyi State University is culturally varied; we know this since the university has no religious affiliation; the students are most likely from Nigeria’s south-south and south-east regions.
What is EBSU Cut-off Mark?
The Ebonyi State University Cut-Off Mark is the minimum score or points that a candidate who wants to apply for admission into the Ebonyi State University must have in JAMB (UTME) before being eligible to participate in the EBSU Post UTME screening procedure.
It should be remembered that there are two sorts of EBSU cut-off marks: general cut-off marks and departmental cut-off points.
After learning about the Ebonyi State University cut-off mark, let’s look at the REAL EBSU Cut-Off Mark for 2022/2023.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) JAMB Cut-Off Mark
The Ebonyi State University Jamb cut-off mark is the institution’s overall cut-off mark that serves as a baseline for all courses offered.
The EBSU Jamb cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic year is 120, hence in order to register for the Ebonyi State University POST UTME, a student must have scored no less than 120 on the just-finished JAMB test.
However, because of the high level of competition, it is recommended that you score higher than the needed cut-off mark to increase your chances of admission to the institution.
Below is the list of Ebonyi State University Cut-Off Mark by different faculties:
Faculty Of Medicine
- Anatomy – 140 & above
- Medicine & Surg. – 230 & above
- Physiology – 140 & above
Faculty Of Law
- Law – 200 & above
Faculty of Health Sciences And Technology
- Med lab – 180 & above
- Nursing – 200 & above
- Faculty of Social Sciences And Humanity
- Economics – 140 & above
- English language & literature–120 & above
- French – 120 & above
- History and international relations – 120 & above
- Igbo – 120 & above
- Languages and linguistics – 120 & above
- Library and information science – 120 & above
- Mass communication – 140 & above
- Philosophy and religion – 120 & above
- Political science – 130 & above
- Psychology – 120 & above
- Social Work – 120 & above
- Sociology & anthropology – 120 & above
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Accountancy/Accounting – 140 & above
- Banking and finance – 120 & above
- Business management – 130 & above
- Entrepreneur – 120 & above
- Marketing – 120 & above
- Public administration – 130 & above
Faculty of Sciences
- Applied Biology – 120 & above
- Applied microbiology – 140 & above
- Biochemistry – 140 & above
- Biotechnology – 120 & above
- Computer science – 140 & above
- Geology and Exploration/geophysics – 120 & above
- Industrial Chemistry – 120 & Above
- Industrial mathematics. – 130 & above
- Industrial physics – 120 & above
Faculty Of Agriculture And Natural Resources Management
- Agric Economics and management extension – 120 & above
- Animal Science – 120 & above
- Crop and landscape management – 120 & above
- Fishery – 120 & above
- Food science and technology – 130 & above
- Soil and Environmental management – 120 & above
Faculty Of Education
- 120 & above for all the courses.
Ebonyi State University Cut-Off Mark for All Courses 2022/2023
The Ebonyi State University departmental cut-off mark is the official benchmark score set to process admission for each course.
The management of each faculty decides this cut-off mark after the successful conclusion of the institution’s POST UTM Examination.
Meanwhile, the mark is determined by the performance of students after the examination or screening.
Candidates should note that not all school releases cut-off marks to process admission after the Post UTME examination or screening.
EBSU Admission Requirements For 2022/2023
The following are the prerequisites for individuals seeking admission to EBSU via JAMB (UTME):
1. A minimum of 5 Ordinary Level Credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) in a maximum of two sittings.
2. For your course, you must select the appropriate JAMB subject combination.
3. To get admitted to Ebonyi State University, candidates must have scored at least 160 in the recently completed JAMB UTME examination.
4. EBSU should be your first choice at university.
5. To be considered for admission, you must participate in the EBSU POST UTME/SCREENING.
6. Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
EBSU Requirements For Direct Entry (DE) 2022/2023
The following are the prerequisites for individuals seeking admission to Ebonyi State University through Direct Entry:
1. A minimum of 5 Ordinary Level Credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) at a maximum of two sittings.
2. Other credentials are acceptable to the University Senate and equal to (a) and (b) above. Candidates must meet such Faculty/Departmental entry criteria in addition to the following minimum admission requirements.
3. Degree in allied disciplines (First Class/Second Class Upper).
4. Direct admission students must acquire the EBSU Direct Entry form from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) or the EBSU Portal.
5. A Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates are required.
We believe this article has been helpful. For further questions regarding Ebonyi State University Cut-Off Mark, do well to drop a comment below. Also, share this article with your friend on your social platform.