LNSC Recruitment: Are you looking for jobs in Nigeria to apply for online? If you answered yes, we have excellent news for you. However, the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Agency is planning to hire corps officers to supplement the efforts of security agencies in the state via information collection.
The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) is a uniformed security organization founded by a bill passed by the Lagos State House of Assembly in 2016 to help the police and other security agencies in keeping the state’s law and order. They are present in all 57 LGA/LCDAs in Lagos.
The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) personnel are indigenous natives from the different LGA/LCDA where they operate, which is a deliberate policy to maximize grass-root information collection and community policing.
Functions/ Duties of LNSC
Below are the functions of LNSC:
- Helping to keep the peace in the community.
- Following up on perpetrators’ arrests and achieving justice.
- Collecting information on crimes, crimes in progress, suspicious actions, and criminal suspects, among other things.
- Making available to the police or other security authorities that demand it important information on crimes, crimes in progress, suspicious actions, and criminal suspects.
- Putting in place structures to guarantee that hoodlums and cult organizations do not gain a foothold.
- Reducing crime and ensuring that criminals are recognized and held accountable for their actions.
- Improving relationships between law enforcement and the community by timely reporting suspicious activity and crimes in progress to the police or other security organizations.
- Conducting routine motorized patrols throughout the day and night.
- KDSG Scholarship and Eligibility
- Federal Government Scholarship
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
- List of Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
LNSC General Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Be not less than 18 years old or more than 35 years old
- Be not less than 1.7 metres tall for males and 1.64 metres tall for females
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Service
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Candidates with any of the following cases need not apply:
- Visual impairment
- Hearing deficiencies
- Previous significant orthopedic surgery
- Flat foot
- Fracture, stammering, or any other natural impairment
- Be of excellent repute and have never been convicted of a criminal offense.
1. Aside from its portal and applicants’ emails, the Lagos State Neighbourhood Agency will not engage in any interaction with candidates for this activity.
2. The recruitment process is completely free of charge.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share “LNSC Recruitment” with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.