If you want to apply for a KDSG Scholarship program today and you happen to be a Kaduna state indigene, this post is for you. All that is required of you is to go through everything in order to obtain all of the necessary information regarding the scholarship program.
Application for this scholarship will be thoroughly covered, including how and where to apply, as well as the prerequisites and criteria for the Kaduna state government scholarship program, as well as the papers required for the application.
KDSG Scholarship Program
Although Kaduna state is a center of learning in Nigeria, you may be surprised to hear that it has a high number of illiterates.
This is why the state government has made several scholarship possibilities available to students both within and beyond the state to study any subject of their choice.
Northern Nigeria has a greater rate of uneducated people than the rest of the country, which is mainly owing to a lack of financial resources.
Therefore the Kaduna state government scholarship program would assist every indigene of Kaduna state in receiving a decent education by covering their school expenditures.
The Kaduna state government scholarship program is one of Nigeria’s major state government scholarship programs. With Kaduna state’s large population, the scholarship usually spans the whole state to ensure that equity is implemented and that everyone has access to it.
All scholarship applications and activities are handled and finished solely in Kaduna state. Individuals who are interested will be chosen and invited to a second screening in the state capital.
- NNPC Chevron scholarship
- World Bank Scholarship
- Masters Degree Scholarships
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
Although the scholarship program’s payout is not always fixed, historical precedents of earlier information demonstrate that it has an enticing offer.
It is a fully-funded fellowship in which participants are entirely financed. Individuals will be entitled to a set amount of money monthly from the start of their choosing, and their tuition expenses will be paid within the specified years of their study.
Remember that the Kaduna state government scholarship program is completely supported; individuals are given the chance by paying their tuition fees at their institution of study, as well as a monthly payment of NGN 10,000 for upkeep. The offer is extended each academic year until they graduate.
Kaduna State Government Scholarship Requirements
Although the basic criteria for everyone are to be a genuine Kaduna state indigene. However, there are other factors to consider before individuals are eligible for this scholarship program.
The following are the prerequisites that must be met before applying for the Kaduna state government scholarship program.
For Students in the Undergraduate Scholarship
- To be qualified for the application, you must be a genuine Kaduna state indigene.
- You must have your Secondary School Examination Results (SSCE) from either WAEC or NECO and at least a B in both English and Mathematics, as well as additional credits in all three necessary areas in your career.
- The SSCE result to be utilized typically must be obtained in a single sitting, and results obtained before to 2018 will not be accepted for the application.
- Applicants for the scholarship program must have a strong academic record. To be qualified, you must have a 3.5 CGPA on a 5.0 scale.
For Students of Postgraduate
- Applicants must have a CGPA of at least 4.0 on a 5.0 scale or 3.5 for students utilizing the 4.0 scale.
- Students with a master’s degree can apply with a second class lower or 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or 3.0 on a 5.0 scale.
- Before you may apply for the scholarship program, both of your parents must have their tax certificates with them. Individuals whose parents are not regular Kaduna state taxpayers will not be eligible for the scholarship program.
- If they are already deceased, you can get their death certificate and substitute it for the tax certificate.
- I already mentioned all other requirements that are less effective on the scholarship board’s website, which you may visit and study before beginning your application.
KDSG Scholarship Eligible Courses
The foundation board only selects applicants from any of the following fields:
- Agric. Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Science
- All medical Courses
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Applied Physics
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Electronics
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Physics/ Computational Modeling
- Pure/ Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering
In fact, the Kaduna state government scholarship program is open to all courses offered in undergraduate programs in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Kaduna State Government Scholarship Program
Before then, students should be aware that they can apply for and be awarded the Kaduna state government scholarship program prior to admission to any higher institution. If such individuals are not admitted, their scholarship program grants will be distributed.
In terms of application, all forms of applications are completed online. Individuals must first log in to the application page and create an account.
Account creation entails filling in the required information and then enrolling for the scholarship. All you have to do is go to the Kaduna state government scholarship board’s website and follow the requirements.
To Apply, CLICK HERE
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.