How to Activate Channel 29 On Gotv: Do you know how to activate BBNAIJA Gotv Channel 29 and Big Brother Naija (BBN) on Gotv? To produce BBNAIJA Show on Gotv, you must first know what you want to accomplish and the channel list packages that are included in the season seven reality show.
As previously said, we want to demonstrate how to activate the BBNaija 2022 Channel on GOTV in order to fully enjoy and watch the Big Brother Naija 2022 broadcast.
This page will also teach you how to activate the new BBNaija 2022 Gotv Channel and how to watch BBNaija on GOTV. Keep up to date on these easy guidelines.
One of the biggest Reality shows is airing on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29. You don’t want to miss it because you don’t know how to turn on Gotv channel 29.
The bbnaija live program is also carried on Africa Magic Showcase, Africa Magic Urban, and Africa Magic Family.
How to Activate Channel 29 On Gotv
To rescan your decoder, first confirm that your GOtv subscription is active (SEE HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO GOTV YOURSELF) and that no other channels are displayed, then follow any of the steps below:
- On the remote controller, press the ‘Menu/GOtv’ button.
- On the presented options, select ‘Advance Options’ and then hit ‘OK.’
- Scroll down to ‘Installation’ and click ‘OK.’
- Click ‘OK’ after selecting ‘Automatic Scan.’
- Allow the decoder to finish scanning.
- Select ‘Exit’ and navigate to channel 29.
- Have fun watching.
- Turn on your GOtv decoder by pressing and holding the power button.
- When the decoder turns off, instantly release the button.
- Wait for the decoder to restart before beginning scanning.
- After scanning, proceed to channel 29.
- Have fun watching.
How to Fix an Invalid Channel on GOtv in Order to Access Channel 29
If you get an Invalid channel error, here’s an easy remedy that will let you watch your favorite program on channel 29 or any other channel.
- Press the MENU button on your remote.
- Then, choose ADVANCED OPTIONS.
- Next, choose INSTALLATION to have access to the Scam and Reset sections.
- Press the RESET button to reset your GOtv 5.
- Finally, choose Antenna power OFF to reset the format, and your GOtv is restored.
Assume it is still showing the GOtv error E016. In such an instance, text “RESET IUC to 4688” to the phone number connected with your GOtv decoder to address the issue. You may also resolve the GOtv issue by visiting their website.
If none of these work, contact GOtv customer service.
Details on How to Get in Touch with GOtv’s Customer Service
Assume you have a problem with your GOtv. In such a scenario, it might be from the host or the satellite service provider, so you must be patient until things return to normal. However, if the mistake persists for an extended period of time, you may consider calling customer service.
Check that all of the settings are appropriately implemented before contacting customer service. Prepare your UIC number as well, since you will need it.
The Customer care line is:
- 9Mobile: 09090630333
- Airtel: 07080630333
- Glo: 08113630333
- MTN: 08149860333 and
- The General line 012703232.
The only packages that feature the BBnaija program are the GOtv Max and GOtv Jolli. Big Brother Naija is available on Channel 29 on GOtv for those with memberships.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.