The Federal Government Scholarship Board of Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Education is currently giving Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. students to study abroad in 2022/2023. See more details below.
About Federal Government Scholarship
The Honourable Minister of Education, therefore, invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022/2023 Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards Nomination Interview for:
Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very restricted), and other subjects at the undergraduate level; and
All areas at the postgraduate level (Master’s Degree and Ph.D.).
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Government Scholarship 2022/2023
Below are the eligibilities for Federal Government Scholarships:
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for undergraduate degree studies must have at least five (5) distinctions (As and Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) exclusively in subjects relevant to their fields of study, including English Language and Mathematics.
Certificates should not be older than two (2) years (2021 & 2022) for non-African nations, and one year (2020) for African countries. The age range is 17 to 20 years.
- NNPC Chevron scholarship
- World Bank Scholarship
- Masters Degree Scholarships
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All Postgraduate degree applicants must have a First Degree with a 1st Class or at least a 2nd Class Upper Division.
Previous winners of Foreign Awards must have at least two (2) years post-qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of preparedness to be released by an employer.
Complete Form Online
Fill out the Form Online Candidates recommended by the Board must provide the following:
1. Certified copies of academic credentials
2. Current International Passport data page
3. Specified medical reports from government hospitals
4. National Identification Number (NIN)
5. Police clearance certificates if required
To be Taken at:
1. Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary and Egypt;
2. Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for candidates whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, and Romania.
Number of Scholarships:
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417
NOTE: This particular application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters!
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.