Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada: You may be sure that you’ll experience a diverse environment when you’re a student in Canada. The cost of education is quite low in Canada. We’re going to give you a list of Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada in this article for students who want to study there. Read on let’s get started!!
Many top Canadian universities offer numerous international scholarships for short courses, and undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs.
Top 8 Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
These Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada are available to students from all over the world who want to have a bright future.
The top 8 scholarships in Canada are listed below, along with information on where you can apply for these prestigious awards in 2023.
1. Schulich Leader Scholarships: $100.000
Schulich Leader Scholarships are Canada’s most coveted undergraduate STEM scholarships.
One hundred are awarded to entrepreneurial-minded high school graduates enrolling in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math program at 20 partner universities across Canada.
Half are valued at $120,000 for engineering scholarships and half are valued at $100,000* for science and math scholarships.
Every high school in Canada can nominate one graduating student each year to apply for the scholarship.
To be eligible, you must:
1. Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada who is graduating from a Canadian high school, secondary school, or CEGEP in the 2021/2022 academic year.
2. Be nominated by your high school, secondary school, or CEGEP.
3. Meet the following criteria:
4. Academic excellence; and
5. Leadership, charisma, and creativity.
6. Be entrepreneurial-minded and intend to pursue a career in one or more of the focus areas of technology, engineering, entrepreneurship, business enterprise, and applied scientific research.
7. Not be pursuing a career as a practicing physician and/or medical researcher (e.g., doctor, dentist, nurse, psychologist, pharmacist, optometrist, etc), and not intend to become a professor and conduct theoretical research.
8. Not be focusing on activism (i.e., environmental, political, or societal).
9. Strong consideration will be given to students with financial needs.
Eligible degree programs
To be eligible, you must apply to one of the STEM faculties listed below:
UBC’s Okanagan campus
- Faculty of Applied Science (includes Engineering)
- Faculty of Science
UBC’s Vancouver campus
- Faculty of Applied Science (includes Engineering)
- Faculty of Land and Food Systems
- Faculty of Science
Note: On or before February 21, 2023: Nominee submits scholarship application
2. SFU Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships: $120,000
The SFU (Simon Fraser University) Entrance Scholarship Program is designed to attract and engage excellent students who demonstrate the potential to enrich the university community through ongoing academic and community contributions.
The SFU is a fully funded scholarship program.
Scholarships are offered by: Simon Fraser University.
Applicants meeting the minimum University requirements for admission are not assured admission into any graduate program.
Most graduate programs have admission requirements in addition to the minimum which can be found on their program website.
In addition, programs must restrict admission to students whose interests are compatible with available resources and faculty expertise.
All applicants are required to submit a list of qualified referees who will submit references for their application. When entering your referees’ information, you should submit their professional or institutional email addresses as their point of contact.
- OPM Scholarship
- Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship
- UNICAF Scholarship And Eligibility
- Successful Motivation Letter for Scholarship
3. Loran Scholars Foundation: $100.000
The Loran Grant is Canada’s most complete undergraduate fully funded scholarship, valued at $100,000 ($10,000 annual stipend, tuition waiver, summer internships, mentorship program, etc.).
It gives driven young leaders the chance to hone their skills and improve the world.
The Loran Scholars Foundation awards scholarships.
4. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships: $50,000
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (Vanier CGS) program, which is named in honor of Major-General Georges P. Vanier, the country’s first francophone governor general, aids Canadian universities in luring top-notch doctorate candidates.
The fellowship has a three-year duration and has a value of $50,000 per year for the Ph.D. study.
Scholarships are offered by: The Canadian Government.
5. Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships: $70,000
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program offers to finance to the top postdoctoral candidates from around the nation and around the world who will significantly advance Canada’s social, economic, and research-based development.
These are fully supported opportunities for international students to study in Canada.
The Canadian government provides financial aid.
6. Trudeau Scholarships: $60,000
The goal of a three-year fully funded scholarship program in Canada is to develop engaged Leaders by giving excellent Ph.D. candidates the tools they need to put their ideas into practice and improve their communities, the country, and the globe.
Up to 16 Ph.D. national and international scholars are chosen each year, and they also get leadership training in the context of Brave Spaces in addition to considerable financing for their studies.
For three years, Trudeau doctoral students can receive up to $60,000 in funding to cover their tuition, living expenses, networking opportunities, travel costs, and language-learning-related activities.
The Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation is offering this scholarship.
7. Udem Exemption Scholarship: $63,000
One of the best francophone research universities in the world is the focus of this new program, which aims to support the brightest students from around the globe.
By enhancing the cultural richness of the Université de Montréal community, these international students will assist us in achieving our educational objective.
The University of Montreal is the provider of scholarships.
- Admission to graduate studies (2nd cycle)
In general, admission to graduate programs at the 2e cycle level (microprograms, DESS, and Master’s) requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Admission to graduate studies (3rd cycle)
For admission to graduate programs at the 3rd cycle level (Ph.D.), a Master’s degree or equivalent is usually required.
The program information pages present general and specific eligibility conditions, the list of additional documents to provide when applying for admission, as well as supplementary requirements (if applicable).
- KDSG Scholarship and Eligibility
- Federal Government Scholarship
- Kaduna State Scholarship For Eligibility
- Borno State Scholarship And Requirements
8. International Major Entrance Scholarship: $40,000
Outstanding overseas students enrolling in undergraduate programs at UBC are given International Major Entrance Scholarships (IMES).
IMES is awarded to students as they begin their first year of study at UBC, and they are renewable for up to three more years of study.
Depending on the resources available, these scholarships are offered at varying levels and numbers each year.
The University of British Columbia is offering scholarships.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
1. Be new to UBC, entering directly from secondary school.
2. Be an international student who will be studying at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to your citizenship status will affect your IMES eligibility.)
3. Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and intellectual promise, as well as impressive extracurricular and community involvement.
4. Not be nominated for a need-and-merit-based International Scholars award.
FAQs on Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
1. Can I get a Fully funded scholarship in Canada?
You can Study in Canada Without IELTS. Candian scholarships are Fully Funded, they cover all of your expenses such as the Meal, Accommodation, Full Tuition Fee, another fee, Stipend, and health. It’s an awesome opportunity for all of you, To make your dream come true, apply it as soon as possible.
2. Can I get a scholarship in Canada without IELTS?
International students can now apply for Canadian Scholarships without IELTS for the class of 2023. All subjects are offered to foreign students under Canadian NO IELTS Scholarships. International students can submit IELTS alternative scores to apply for Scholarships in Canada.
3. Which country is best for a full free scholarship?
Germany. A particularly popular country for admission among students from all over the world. No wonder: In Germany, almost all universities are free of charge and the country’s largest scholarship fund — DAAD — provides a scholarship to cover living expenses.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.