How Much is Stanford Tuition Fee
You must understand the Stanford tuition fee and cost associated with your academic journey at the university. For proper guidance visit the school website.
Full-time enrollment may be considered 8-10 units per quarter or 11 or more units per quarter depending on the type of financial support and the program.
Charges vary by degree program and the service choices you select, such as housing and dining plans. Stanford tuition fee for Quarterly payment is 18491, and HOUSING is $4,199.
The quarterly payment of $18,491 depends on your choice of program hence tuition might vary and is subject to change by the University. On the other hand, full-time enrollment is 12-20 units per quarter, and so for a full year payment is US$55,473.
Summer payment is $ 1,233 per unit, this is only applicable for units fewer than 12.
Stanford students are expected to be fully engaged in their academic programs so that they can complete their undergraduate degrees in four years.
Hence, undergraduates are expected to carry a full-time academic load of at least 12 units per quarter and to pay the requisite regular Stanford tuition fee.
Less than full-time study, and consequently reduced tuition, may be permitted.
The Registrar, in consultation with the Subcommittee on Academic Standing, is responsible for approving each request to register for less than a full-time academic load.
On the whole, at Stanford University, the total cost is $82,162. This is when all additional fees like a library, lab fees, transportation, organization fees, etc. are added to the tuition.
The net price is the average cost of the university after aid and scholarship funds are discounted from the total cost. This adds up to $18,162 for the average student receiving need-based aid.
- University of California Masters Scholarship Programme
- California Scholarship Federation Membership Guidelines
- How to Get a Scholarship| A Complete Guide
- Lists of Scholarships for International Students
- University Grants and Fundings for Students
About the Stanford University Scholarship
You don’t have to pay back funding such as scholarships. Scholarships that are need-based take into account a student’s financial situation.
Consequently, Merit-based scholarships are given to students who excel in academics or sports.
Indeed, you can also be eligible for a scholarship based on your involvement in volunteer work, special interests, or traits. Also personal background, or the job or military experience of your parents.
The University of Stanford officially offers scholarships with comprehensive and need-based financial aid for students pursuing undergraduate courses there.
- To receive this scholarship, candidates must fulfill the required eligibility criteria. This includes students’ annual family income must be less than 16.5 Lakhs.
- These students will be provided with tuition fees, accommodation places, and boarding expenses.
- Students whose annual family income is less than 20.7 Lakh can also apply for this scholarship, but these students will only receive benefits for tuition fees.
Knight Hennessy Scholarship
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship, formed in 2016, is one of the best scholarships for international students studying at the University of Stanford.
- To become eligible for this scholarship scheme, students must pursue any undergraduate course at the University of Stanford.
- The objective of the Knight Hennessy Scholarship scheme is to encourage meritorious students to become future leaders and provide their own contributions to solving global issues.
- The scholarship amount is around 25 Lakhs, which will mainly cover the student’s tuition fees, accommodation, and travel expenses.
How Must IELTS Score does Stanford Require?
The University of Stanford requires an IELTS score of 7.0 for admission to undergraduate courses.
The University of Stanford is one of the most prestigious Universities in the world, having a QS World University Ranking of 3rd number.
A lot of Indian and other international students apply for admission at the University of Stanford. But with an acceptance rate of 5%, a lot of applications get rejected.
Those who manage to secure admission, most likely arrange for scholarships.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.