Do you desire an extensive resource to assist you in qualifying for DSUST Post UTME? Take some chill pills because you have just met your Saviour!
The past questions and answers we provide are tailored to offer you an advantage over other candidates by giving you a thorough grasp of the kinds of questions that will be on the test.
About Delta State University of Science and Technology (DSUST)
Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro’s history would be incomplete without mentioning the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, which served as the University’s foundation.
However, the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro was founded by law enacted by the Delta State Government on November 12, 2002, during His Excellency, Chief James Onanefe Ibori’s administration.
The then State Polytechnic was one of four new post-secondary schools established at the same time by the State Government in order to address Deltans’ need for qualitative education, which had previously been unsatisfied by institutions owned by the Federal and State Governments.
Furthermore, the history of the former Ozoro Polytechnic would be incomplete without adding that there was an Ozoro Polytechnic founded by the defunct Bendel State Government between 1982 and 1985.
The Polytechnic was eventually phased away, and a College of Agriculture was founded a few years later (1992). The College of Agriculture existed for around ten (10) years before being merged into Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro in 2003.
The Delta State University of Science and Technology began with forty-five (45) authorized programs and departments by the Nigerian National Universities Commission (NUC).
DSUST Post UTME Past Questions
Our package includes:
- A vast assemblage of past Post UTME questions and answers from DSUST, covering all subjects that will be on the exam.
- Careful explanations for each question so you can understand the right answer and the reasons behind it.
- A PDF design to ease download and printing, permitting you to study from all parts of the world whenever you choose to do so.
After reviewing our previous questions and answers, you will be able to detect patterns in the types of questions given and create techniques for dealing with them. You will also have a better comprehension of the subject topic and be better prepared to answer any question on the exam.
Spend time learning relevant material. Invest in our DSUST Post UTME Past Questions and Answers package to give yourself the maximum chance of success. Our sample questions are intended to offer you an advantage over other applicants because it is based on actual questions asked in prior years and will prepare you for the format and style of questions you will encounter on test day.
Why you need DSUST Post UTME Past Questions
1. Understanding the Structure of a Paper and the Language They Use
It helps you to know how everything is laid out and on exam day you don’t stress out over it. It’s important to be aware of the location of any additional material that may be included on the exam paper, such as equations for the sciences and mathematics.
After completing a few practice exams, you are familiar with the format of the questions. It’s good to be aware of this so you don’t write an essay-length response for a 2-mark question and run out of time for a 10-mark question later in the paper. In general, the paper will start with lower-mark questions and build up.
2. Time Management
The usefulness of finishing our sample past questions is that you can estimate how much time you will have for each question. Even better, invite a parent, sibling, or friend to serve as your invigilator and keep track of how much time is remaining.
3. Understand the Allocation of Marks
It also helps to understand how and why points are assigned in a particular way, pointing to an underlying marking scheme for each previous exam. You can mark your own work in this way and observe where the marks are placed.
You will be able to organize your replies using this knowledge of the many types of answers that are needed. By using the marking scheme, you can improve your answering techniques and ultimately shorten your exam time.
4. Good Way to Practice Writing
In case all your revision notes are arranged in bullets, using our past papers is a helpful technique to practice organizing the knowledge you have learned into paragraphs. As a result, you will also be able to communicate your information accurately, which is just as important as really possessing it.
5. Assessment of your Possible Scores
Immediately after studying our material, you can mark your own work and then assess your result. This action enables you to ascertain which parts of the subject you are capable of responding to and which parts require additional revision. By doing so, you may stay on top of your studying and adjust your schedule accordingly.
Even if you don’t feel satisfied with your performance using our sample past questions, don’t get discouraged. Try again! Rest assured that these sample papers will serve as excellent preparation for test days. Retry after learning from your mistakes.
Tips to Help You Pass the Post UTME Exam
You can use the following tested tips to pass the post-UTME exams:
1. Understand the Exam Format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the Post UTME exam. This includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
2. Study the Right Material: Ensure you are studying the right material for the post UTME exam. This includes the syllabus, past questions, and other relevant materials.
3. Make a study schedule: Create a realistic study schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before the exam.
4. Practice with past questions: Practice with past post UTME questions and answers to get a sense of the questions that are likely to be asked on the exam.
5. Understand the Exam Structure: Understand the exam structure; this includes the number of questions, the time allocated, and the scoring system.
6. Time Management: Manage your time effectively during the exam. Ensure you have enough time to read and understand each question before answering it.
7. Stay calm: Maintain your cool during the exam. Do not panic if you come across a difficult question. Take a deep breath and think through the question before answering it.
8. Get enough rest: Get enough rest the night before the exam. Being well-rested will help you stay focused during the exam.
9. Stay positive: Stay positive and believe in yourself. Believe that you have prepared well and can do well on the exam.
10. Read the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully before you begin the exam. Make sure you understand what is being asked of you before you start answering the questions.
DSUST Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers
1. Islam was introduced in Northern Nigeria
(A) before the 13th century
(B) in the 17th century
(C) in the 19th century
(D) in the 18th century
2. Lagos became the crown colony in
3. In the pre-colonial Igbo political system, which of the following was the most democratic organ of
(A) The Umand
4. A historical feature of the legislative council that met in 1923 was that for the first time it
(A) included the official members who were Nigerians
(B) included only British officials
(C) acted in a deliberative capacity
(D) included elected African members
5. When was the emirate system of administration introduced in Northern Nigeria?
(A) 19th century
(B) 20th century
(C) 18th century
(D) 17th century
6. Pre-colonial Igbo society was
7. The Colonial Administration in Nigeria was
(D) None of the above
8. In the traditional Hausa-Fulani political system, political authority was vested in the
(D) Emirate Council
9. In the Oyo traditional political system, the Alaafin of Oyo was elected or chosen by a group known as
(A) Tributary Chiefs
(D) Oyo Mesi
10. In the Oyo empire, the Alaafin was
(A) an absolute monarch
(B) popularly elected
(C) a constitutional monarch
(D) worshipped as deity
Reach out to us today and enjoy automatic access to the PDF download. You can learn and equip yourself at your own pace and have the flexibility to examine the details as frequently as you desire.
₦2,500 1,500 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
Follow these steps to proceed:
Make a bank deposit or direct transfer of ₦1,500 only to the account details below;
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Number: 0802067171
- Account Name: Patrick John
After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp;
- Proof of Payment
- Title of the Past Question Required
- An Active Email Address
or Contact Us At +234 810 114 3584
Once your details have been received and payment confirmed, you will receive the past questions immediately.
Are you satisfied with our package? Share your opinions with us! Leave a comment in the section below!