This is to let the general public know that the UNILAG Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently on sale.
This is especially important for those who want to continue their education at the University of Lagos and those who made the institution their top preference choice during the recently completed JAMB Exam and applied for admission to the undergraduate degree programs.
These candidates are being advised by the institution to upload the necessary information for the screening exercise on the University of Lagos admissions site at www.unilag.edu.ng via this medium.
How Much is the University of Lagos Post UTME Form?
University of Lagos UNILAG Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the admission portal, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University of Lagos Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME, and scored 200 and above, are eligible for screening.
2. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
3. Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2021 are not eligible and need not apply.
4. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
5. Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course. Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Obtain University of Lagos Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
1. Click on Admissions
2. Click on Post-UTME Application
3. Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
4. Generate and print payment advice
5. Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online
6. Return to the University portal, upload a passport photograph, and complete the application form
7. Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
- Bells University Student Portal
- Top Federal Universities in Nigeria
- Fudma Student Online Portal Login
- Delta State University Courses and Departments
Frequently Asked Questions About UNILAG Post UTME
Below are some frequently asked questions about UNILAG Post UTME:
1. What Date is UNILAG Post UTME?
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 1st to Friday, 5th November 2021. Further clarification may be obtained via email: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 07043359831, 09058702877, and 07026079596.
2. Is UNILAG 2021/2022 Post UTME form out?
NO! The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 is Officially Not Yet Out. This means that the UNILAG Online Post UTME screening registration application portal is Not Yet Open for 2022/2023.
3. Is UNILAG Post UTME 2022 Out?
This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
4. What is the Cut-off Mark for post UTME in UNILAG?
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Cut-off mark is 200. The management of the University of Lagos has announced 200 and above as the latest Post UTME cut-off mark for the school for 2022/2023 admission.
5. What is the Date for Post UTME 2021?
The UNN Post UTME screening exam date is between 18th to 26th January 2021. Check the UNN website to know the date for your exam. There are 17 questions in UNN Post UTME for each of the four subjects you are writing (JAMB subject combination).
If this article is interesting and also of help to you, kindly share it with friends. Don’t forget to drop a comment below(in the comment section) if you have more questions.