Are you trying to find out more about the Fudma Student Online Portal Login, which is accessible via portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng? By login into your FUDMA student online portal, you may check your admission status, register for the post-UTME, pay school fees, and perform other tasks relating to FUDMA prospective candidates or students. Read on to learn how to utilize the site successfully and without worry.
- Nile University School Fees
- Gateway Polytechnic Courses
- Bowen University School Fees
- Bamidele Olumilua University Programmes
About Fudma Student Online Portal Login
The Federal University of Dutsin-Ma Authority, FUDMA, has activated the student portal. The Online Portal is designed for current and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to do specific academic tasks with convenience, such as course registration, fee payment, check result, and so on.
View the Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, and more. View the Academic Calendar, Extracurricular Activities.
As you can see, the Student Portal is critical for both new and returning students at the Federal University of Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA.
Purpose of Fudma Student Online Portal Login
The student portal has several applications. In reality, every student, both new and returning, requires the student portal for a variety of reasons, some of which are described below.
- Check semester result
- Course registration
- Deferment of admission
- Hostel application
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- School fees payment
- View academic calendar
- View admission list etc.
All you need to do is to log in to the student portal and carry out any activity of your choice.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Fudma Elearning Portal
The University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA strives to improve its students’ learning processes. As a result, it is glad to announce the implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS), which will allow students to attend lectures online, get lecture notes, and submit assignments from anywhere and at any time.
This E-learning platform will assist University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA lecturers in uploading their courses and course materials (i.e. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) to the E-learning platform so that students can access them for continuing academic work.
With the following days, a series of short video tutorials will be made available to assist our professors in submitting their courses.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Students Portal:
- FUDMA Student Portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/
- FUDMA Main Website: https://www.fudutsinma.edu.ng/
How to Register Courses on FUDMA Portal
Are you getting ready for academic activities? To be eligible for lectures and course assessments, you must register for courses. Because you are not able to register for more than 24 units, it is vital that you decide which courses you want to take before going online to register.
The following are the steps you must take to register for a course:
- Click here to access the FUDMA portal.
- Log in to your profile with your information.
- Go to the course registration page.
- Choose a session and a semester.
- Register all courses and double-check them before submitting them.
- Return in two (2) days to print the approved course form.
How to Access And Enrol For The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Fudma E-Learning Management System.
Below is the step-by-step procedures for enrolling in the LMS are provided below:
- Launch your web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Go to the FUDMA E-learning Portal.
- Select Log in.
- After logging in, scroll down to Course Categories. Choose your School
- Choose your course or search for it in your department.
- You will then see the course content.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.