You’re probably on the right website right now if you’ve been looking for the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME form and the requirements necessary to apply to the university.
Post-UTME registration form for the 2023 – 2024 academic year at the University of Ilorin. View the online application process, qualifications, eligibility, and screening date.
University of Ilorin Post UTME Form 2023
University of Ilorin Post UTME Form 2022 is out. The University of Ilorin 2023 Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available online. See the screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Ilorin Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
How Much is the UNILORIN Post UTME Form?
Ilorin University UNILORIN Please note that the charge for the post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) alone and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. However, you will have to cover the necessary bank fees.
University of Ilorin Post UTME Cut-off Mark
The UNILORIN cut-off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen the University of Ilorin as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2023/2024 UTME Admission and chose the University of Ilorin as their First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics (NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTING)
Requirement for UNILORIN Post UTME.
Interested candidates are to have made the University of Ilorin their 1st Choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180 to qualify for the screening.
- Bells University Student Portal
- Top Federal Universities in Nigeria
- Fudma Student Online Portal Login
- Delta State University Courses and Departments
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME
1. Qualified candidates are required to carefully read the Registration Instructions before registering for the screening by navigating to www.ui.edu.ng and clicking on “Pre-Admission Screening Instructions”.
2. After reading the instructions, candidates are to provide a valid email address and phone number on the spaces provided and to also fill in other details as required by clicking on the ” Pre-Admission Screening Registration” on the admission menu displayed on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Upon submission of the form, candidates will be required to pay a fee of N2,000 only excluding bank charges for the registration.
4. After the payment is made, candidates are to click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login and Click on “Continue Registration Link” on the left-hand side of the page.
5. On the new page that follows, candidates are required to fill in their other bio-data and necessary details including Passport photographs truthfully on the webpage.
6. On completion of bio-data. Click on the “Next Step” button then click OK on the message dialogue box; Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialogue box click OK to add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on the qualifications drop-down to add the matching additional qualifications, click on save; and Click on Next Step.
7. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details by picking the Number of sitting(s) after clicking on the drop-down button and also entering all the required O’ level (O/L) details as applicable for the result.
8. Click on the Submit button then click OK on the message dialogue box. Now click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
Now click Print Tab to print out the following, Pre-Admission Screening Registration form, Scheduling Slip, and Payment Receipt. And don’t forget to take it along for the screening.
Frequently Asked Questions About UNILORIN Post UTME
Below are some frequently asked questions about UNILORIN Post UTME:
1. Is Unilorin 2023/2024 Post UTME Form out?
Is UNILORIN Post UTME Form Out For 2023? NO! The University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 is Officially Not Yet Out. This means that the UNILORIN Online Post UTME screening registration application portal is Not Yet Open for 2023/2024.
2. What is the date for UNILORIN Post UTME?
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has announced 10th November 2023 as the latest date for the commencement of the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening exams.
3. Is unilorin Writing Post UTME this Year 2023?
If you have to prepare for entrance exams or ready for screening, the answer is YES, the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) uses Post UTME except for the 2023/2024 admission year. And that was because of the COVID-19.
4. Is UNILORIN Admission List Out?
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session. UNILORIN Admission List: The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
5. How Does UNILORIN give Admission?
The University of Ilorin uses three major criteria to give admission; Jamb score, O’level score and Post UTME score. The three criteria mentioned above are just the major ones, whilst the school might look at other factors in determining admission.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family.