The management of the Kogi State Polytechnic invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time and part-time programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Heritage Polytechnic Programmes
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic
- LENS Polytechnic Offa Programmes
- Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission
About Kogi State Polytechnic
Kogi State Polytechnic is a state-funded and managed polytechnic in Lokoja, Kogi State, Nigeria’s Middle Belt.
The School was established in 1993 and has three locations. Osara, Itakpe, and Felele. Because it is a state-funded institution, the school fees at Kogi State Polytechnic are less than N100,000.
Kogi Poly students are prepared with the required skills to make meaningful contributions to society.
Full-time students can enroll in Kogi Poly courses [ND/HND] in subjects like science, social science, arts, and management.
The polytechnic provides hostel housing for its students, as well as other amenities such as a library, a strong road network, and power.
Kogi State Polytechnic Courses
Below is the list of courses on offer at the Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja, Kogi State:
- Architectural Technology
- Arts And Design
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Library And Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Mineral Resources Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics
- Urban And Regional Planning
Kogi Poly Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Admission criteria for Kogi Poly via UTME:
1. Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” in their O’level results (s).
3. Candidates must get a JAMB UTME score of at least 180.
Kogi Poly Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the school fees for Kogi State Polytechnic?
KOGI POLY SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE FOR FRESH STUDENTS 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
S/N DESCRIPTION ND ₦
20 Tuition Fee (Indigene) 8,500.00
21 Tuition Fee(Non Indigene) 15,900.00
22 Result Verification 1,500.00
23 Entrepreneurship 2,000.00
2. What is the cutoff mark of Kogi Poly?
Kogi Poly JAMB cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 140. Therefore, candidates who score up to 140 are automatically eligible to sit for the institution’s post-UTME examination. The higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
3. What is the Kogi Poly hostel fee?
A statement signed by the Director, Information Technology and Resource Centre, Dr Oluwakemi Ayodele, in Lokoja on Friday, the Polytechnic said the downward review of her hostel fee from N30,000 to N20,000 will take effect from the 2022/2023 academic session.
4. Did Kogi State accept the second choice?
The Kogi State University does not accept and will give no admission to candidates that make them a second choice in JAMB.
We believe this article was helpful if yes kindly share it with family and friends via all social media platforms.