If you are a candidate seeking WAEC Tourism Questions and Answers for 2024, you have arrived at the right place as we will break them down for you. We will go further to show you how WAEC Metal Work questions are set and the best way to answer for full marks.
The West African Examination Council is an examination body that sets questions yearly from areas students should, after their studies in the senior secondary school, be able to write and pass without stress.
There is no point in waiting for WAEC Expo, The possibility of you having the answers is very low. The following are the correct answers to WAEC Office Practice 2023.
1. The contents of a business letter should be
B) technical in nature.
D)written in simple language.
2. The reconciling of the bank statement in an organization is a function of the
A) Marketing Department.
C) Purchasing Department.
D) Accounts Department.
3. The factors that determine the qualities of a piece of information include its
- WAEC Animal Husbandry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Visual Arts Questions and Answers
- WAEC Geography Questions and Answers
- WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers Objective and Theory
4. In a chronological classification of filing, files are arranged in the order of
5. An office is a room where
A. One or more workers can be found.
B. visitors can see the officers they want to see.
C. clerical work of an organization is carried out.
D. clerical staff of an organization is paid.
6. A written account of the proceedings at a meeting is known as
Office Practice Essay Questions and Answers
Below are past questions Answers:
1. Read the case below carefully and answer the questions that follow. Larry Jone Ventures, Ikeja Lagos Miss. Pat Njoku attended a job interview as a clerical officer at Larry Jones Ventures, Ikeja Lagos in January this year. T
o of the questions she was asked was that she should state the two major types of office layout and two uses of a computer. She answered all the questions correctly and was offered employment.
On assumption of duty, Mrs. Labake Ojo, the immediate supervisor of Miss Njoku told her that her main duties were mail handling and filing. She then instructed Miss. Njoku always file documents in their date order and she must never come late to the office.
Within two months of Miss Njoku’s assumption of duty, several complaints of missing mail were made by some members of staff. Although the senders provided evidence that the emails were received by Miss Njoku, none of the missing mail could be traced because she was in the habit of not making any entries about incoming and outgoing mail. It was also reported that Miss Njoku used to open all incoming mail before delivering them to their addressees.
The Manager of Larry Jones Ventures, as a result of the complaints, employed Miss Grace Okoli as the new Clerical Officer and re-designated Miss Pat Njoku as the Receptionist. The Manager warned Miss Pat Njoku that she would be sacked if she did not perform her reception duties efficiently.
(a) Suggest the two types of office layouts mentioned by Miss Pat Njoku at the interview.
(b) State any two duties of Miss Pat Njoku as a Receptionist.
(c) State any three of the steps Miss Grace Okoli should take in handling incoming mail at Larry Jones Ventures, Ikeja.
(d) Mention and explain the channel of communication between Mrs. Labake Ojo and Miss Pat Njoku.
(e) Identify any two problems in the way Miss Pat Njoku was handling the emails at Larry Jones Ventures
(f) Identify and give two advantages of the filing classification that Mrs. Labake Ojo instructed Miss. Pat Njoku to always use.
2. (a) Define an office.
(b) State three differences between an open office layout and a closed office layout?
(c) Mention and explain four functions of an office.
- WAEC Arabic Questions and Answers Released
- WAEC Agric Questions and Answers Objective and Theory
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Questions and Answers
3. (a) Define communication.
(b) Explain the following types of communication:
(i) Oral communication
(ii) written communication
(iii) visual communication
(iv) Audio-visual communication
(c) List five communication service providers
(d) List five media of communication
DISCLAIMER! These are not real WAEC Tourism Questions and Answers but likely repeated questions over the years to help candidates understand the nature of their examinations. Ensure to take note of every question provided on this page.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.