WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers Objective (OBJ)/Theory 2024/2025 Expo is out and will be given to students who will be looking for WAEC Commerce Questions and answers.
Candidates who are searching on the internet to find Commerce WAEC Questions and Answers 2023/2024 will be updated as we offer those.
Updates on the latest WAEC Commerce Objective and theory answers ( Paper 1 and Paper 2) are available here.
Stay tuned for more information about the probable WAEC Questions and Answers for Commerce examinations.
Based on the plan of operation, All WAEC questions are seemingly simple. The Commerce exam will comprise two papers, papers 1 and 2. One paper will be the objective, while Paper two is the essay.
WAEC Commerce Objectives Questions and Answers Expo 2024/2024
The objective Section brings multichoice for you. Read the questions carefully before Taking your option,
The following are Sample Past questions on Commerce that may be repeated
Instruction: Answer ALL questions.
Shade your answers on the answer booklet provided.
1. Commerce can be defined as the study of how
A. man utilizes the resources in his physical environment
B. man produces, distributes, and consumes his goods and services
C. man buys, sells, and distributes goods and services
D. raw materials are changed into finished goods
ANSWER: C (man buys, sells, and distributes goods and services)
2. ____activity which turns processed raw materials into consumer and industrial goods is described as
ANSWER: B ( manufacturing )
3. The production process that combines two or more raw materials into one end product is
ANSWER: B (blending)
4. A demonstration of social responsibility by a business is the payment of
A. taxes to the government
B. dividends to shareholders
C. interests in loans
D. premium on insurance
ANSWER: A (dividends to shareholders)
WAEC Commerce Practice Past Questions
Candidates should attempt the following questions:
1. What does the term commerce describe?
A. aids to trade and direct services
B. direct services and industry
C. industry and trade
D. trade and aids to trade.
2. Division of labour in a firm leads to
A. diseconomies of scale.
B. longer working hours for the workforce.
C. standardization of products.
D. the workforce being multi-skilled.
3. Industry, commerce, and direct services are all needed for production because
A. they are dependent on each other.
B. they exist to create specialization.
C. they provide services to each other.
D. they sell goods to each other.
4. Which function is not performed by a retailer?
A. displaying goods
B. grading goods
C. manufacturing goods
D. supplying goods.
5. Many people obtain credit from their local shops.
What is this called?
6. Problems with faulty goods have led to the growth of
A. consumer protection.
C. mail order.
D. persuasive advertising.
- WAEC English Questions and Answers
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers
- Economics Questions and Answers
WAEC Commerce Expo/Runs 2024/2025 for WAEC SSCE
To pass Commerce once and for all is what should bother students who are ready. Are you in this category? Remember to follow the instructions below.
WAEC 2024/2025 is very simple, feel relaxed and tackle it squarely. Also, some candidates fail WAEC, not because they are dull or not bright, but because they are not well informed.
If you wish to do it yourself, key into the following:
- Have a positive mindset:
- avoid bad companies
- Set good targets and plans
- Buy recommended books for waec
- Get waec commerce past questions:
- Early preparation for waec
- Do not skip examples and exercises:
- Test yourself
- Practising every time
- Recreation is important
- Doing constant revision
- Participate in waec 2022 classes
Disclaimer: We want to categorically and emphatically state that we at flexyinfo.com do not provide expos to students of Nigerian secondary schools but only give out guides.
If you require us to provide you with updated information at the appropriate time regarding WAEC Commerce Questions 2024, please provide us with your contact number as well as your email in the comments box below.
Feel free to ask questions regarding this guide.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.