Changing from a premium plan to NBC’s free option is all it takes to cancel your Peacock TV subscription. However, you will need to complete a form if you wish to completely erase your account. Here is all the information you require.
Peacock doesn’t give you a chance to leave the free plan right away, in contrast to streaming services like Disney+, Hulu, and Netflix, which immediately terminate your access to the program when you cancel.
After some investigation, we discovered that you must ask for the deletion of your data from NBCUniversal’s servers.
How to Delete Peacock Account
You may find a guide that explains the request procedure for the deletion of personal information from NBCUniversal on the first few pages of Peacock’s Help Center.
Your Peacock profile will also be removed if you do this. You must view the company’s privacy page in order to continue.
Peacock now requests that you read a ton of legalese pertaining huge your rights to your digital data. If you live in the United States, scroll down and click on the deletion request link. If you reside elsewhere, send an email with your request to [email protected].
Finally, the NBCUniversal Individual Rights Request Portal will be displayed to you. You can ask the company to deactivate your Peacock account or request any of your personal data that it has on file.
Select “Peacock” from the “Select Applicable Brand(s)” drop-down box, click the “Delete My Information” button, input your name, email address, and state of residence, verify that you’re not a robot, and then click the “Submit” button.
It is not specified by Peacock or NBCUniversal how long it will take to respond or cancel your account. Ideally, you will receive notification of the deletion within a few weeks to a month.
- How to Cancel Tinder Plus Subscription Easily
- How to Cancel Audiobooks Subscription with Ease
- How to Use Roku TV Without Remote and Wifi
- How to Cancel Google Play Subscription;Tips and Tricks
Delete a Peacock Account Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay has you covered, some simple steps if you want to remove your Peacock account but don’t know where to start:
1. Visit DoNotPay’s Delete Old Accounts program.
2. Choose the account type, such as email, streaming service, social networking, gaming, online store, and more, that you want to delete.
3. Describe your account in further detail, naming any usernames and any linked emails or phone numbers.
4. Enter the date the account was first created, the most recent time you logged in, any saved payment methods, etc. to assist us in confirming your account ownership.
5. If you have any visual proof that demonstrates your ownership of the account, upload it.
That’s all, then! DoNotPay will send a demand letter to Peacock on your behalf, asking for the closure of your account and confirming your account ownership.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.