How to Post Job on Linkedin: To advertise open opportunities at your company, you can publish online job postings on LinkedIn. Job searchers may look for these openings across the LinkedIn network. You may publish a free job or advertise your position to reach out to more suitable people.
NOTE: Free jobs expire 21 days after they are posted. Read further!
Members can only post one free job at a time and only a certain amount of free jobs in a 30-day period. Continue reading!
- How to Get Job in Canada From India
- What is Notice Period in Job
- How to Get Job in Usa From India
- How to Withdraw PF Online After Leaving Job
- How to Get Job In Uk From India
8 Steps on How to Post Job on Linkedin
To post a job on LinkedIn:
1. Click the Jobs icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
2. Click the Post a Job option.
- If you are a Recruiter customer, you may be sent to a website with several contract choices with which you are linked. If this is the case, click the Continue button next to (Your Name)’s LinkedIn Job Posting.
3. Fill out the following fields on the Job Details page:
- Description: In the text field, enter a job description (mandatory).
- Add skills: Click the Add skill icon to specify the skills required for the position.
4. Select Continue.
5. Fill out the following fields on the Applicant Options page:
- How would you like to be contacted by applicants? Choose how you want to be alerted about candidates.
- Go over the screening questions again: We recommend including at least three screening questions to assist you in quickly identifying top candidates who fulfill your needed or desired credentials.
6. After clicking the Promote job button, enter your credit card information on the checkout page.
- If you already have a payment method on file, it will be displayed as your default payment method. If you want to add a new payment method for this transaction, click Add Payment.
7. Before advertising your task, go over the order specifics. You may view your daily budget, overall budget, and other financial information.
8. Click on Post job.
- Highest Paid Art Courses
- Tips on How to be a Successful Entrepreneur
- Top Amazing Online Business For Students
- Tips on how to apply for military jobs
- Top Five Positions to Apply in Tech Companies
Reasons to Post a Job on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional networking website, but it also serves as a job board. LinkedIn has over 800 million users in over 200 countries, allowing you to cast a wide net for suitable prospects.
Furthermore, because LinkedIn is a social networking site, advertising a position on LinkedIn allows the hiring team, corporate leadership, and current workers to readily share the job.
Because word of mouth may be a powerful advertising technique, this can be a beneficial hiring method.
LinkedIn shares several benefits to using LinkedIn for your job post, including:
- Attracting top passive candidates with the “Jobs You May Be Interested In” tool
- Knowing which candidates are qualified, even if they haven’t applied, with the “Suggested Professionals” function
- Easily managing applicants directly through LinkedIn
- Optimizing your job posts with detailed analytics
- Building your employer brand by integrating your Career Page
- Providing applicants with a user-friendly mobile experience
- Furthermore, by advertising a position on LinkedIn, you enable your staff to share your job posting with their network. This raises the visibility of your job ad and boosts your chances of receiving qualified applications.
Checkout out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share “How to Post Job on Linkedin” with your friends and family. Follow us on our Twitter and Facebook to stay updated with premium information.