Do You want to know about the International School Manila Tuition Fee? Have you always wished to attend a high-level international school in the Philippines?
The oldest international school in the Philippines, International School Manila (ISM), is where you may seize your opportunity! ISM is for you if you want to broaden your studies and interactions or study abroad in the future.
International School Manila tuition fee is given based on the grade level of education a child is enrolled in.
Hence, tuition fees are not the same for everyone. Equally important is that tuition fees vary from year. The tuition fees posted in this article are subject to change and they are written based on previous data from the school.
However, before we delve into the International School Manila tuition fee let’s give you a brief overview of the school.
- OB Montessori Tuition Fee | Why Choose Montessori?
- Ateneo Tuition Fee & Scholarship Aids
- Mapua Tuition Fee, Courses and Scholarships
- Jose Rizal University Tuition, Fees, and Scholarship for Students
- OLFU Tuition Fee & Scholarships for Students
Overview of International School Manila
The International School Manila (ISM) is a prestigious international school located in the Philippines.
In calculating the International School Manila Tuition Fee, ISM includes the annual fee, facilities fees, and semestral tuition.
Following this, preschool fees generally start between P140,000 to P280,000. Grade school tuition is at a base of P430,000, while high school fees start at P570,700.
However, the annual fee varies per grade level, so make sure to check out the ISM tuition page prior to enrollment!
In summary, International School Manila tuition fee has been broken down below according to grade levels;
|Elementary School (Kindergarten-Grade 4)||$13,820 plus PhP438,800|
|Middle School (Grades 5-8)||$15,040 plus PhP480,000|
|High School (Grades 9-10)||$16,080 plus PhP510,900|
|High School (Grades 11-12)||$17,940 plus PhP570,700|
The school is organized into three divisions – a seven-grade Elementary School, a four-grade Middle School, and a four-year High School. Hence, the tuition is written above.
At present, the student body represents over eighty nations including the Philippines.
Obviously, you don’t have to pay back funding such as scholarships. Scholarships that are need-based take into account a student’s financial situation.
Consequently, Merit-based scholarships are given to students who excel in academics or sports.
Indeed, you can also be eligible for a scholarship based on your involvement in volunteer work, special interests or traits, personal background, or the job or military experience of your parents.
- Scholarships in the Philippines|Student Financial Aid
- How to Get Financial Aid For Students
- How to Study For a Test; Five Simple Steps
- How to Make Friends in School; 7 Easy Tips
- 19 Best Online Jobs in the Philippines
International School Manila Scholarships
International School Manila will make available scholarships to students of Filipino citizenship who will be thirteen years of age and have completed Grade 7.
The awardees shall enroll in Grade 8 and continue until they finish Grade 12.
Who May Qualify for the Scholarship?
- The awards are open to students of Filipino citizenship who have completed their 7th grade of school and who will be thirteen years of age by September 01, 2024.
- The candidate must have demonstrated high academic achievement (no grade lower than 85% or its equivalent in any subject). Candidates must submit a copy of their report cards, school records/transcript from Grade 1 to current grade level with completed application forms.
- The candidate must demonstrate financial need. (Please see Financial Requirement Letter.)
- The candidate must meet all regular ISM entrance requirements.
- The candidate must have an excellent command of oral and written English.
- The candidate must possess high personal standards and be in good health.
- Only one sibling per family shall be considered for the scholarship program.
- Dual citizens are not eligible for the scholarship program.
Nature of the Scholarship
The scholarships are available to students entering Grade 8 in the International School of Manila.
The need-based scholarships will include fees such as tuition fees, matriculation fees, and book rentals. A participation fee may be required from the parents to cover a portion of the school fees.
The scholarships may be enjoyed for five years provided the awardees maintain the appropriate scholastic level and abide by the school rules and regulations set by the Philippine Scholarship Committee.
How to Apply to International School Manila
Are you ready to start your ISM journey? Here’s how to apply!
Step 1: Complete the online application
You must first register for a PowerSchool account. After that, you must upload documents like your passport, your parents’ passports, your academic transcripts, and any other supporting documentation after creating an account. Finally, you will get a confirmation email once you submit the application file requirements for each grade level.
Step 2: Go through the entrance requirements
You will need to take an entrance exam on-site as an applicant. You must also appear in person for a meeting with the school counselor. There are certain exceptions though, so be sure to check your email if the school decides to admit you early based on your online application!
Step 3: Confirming your seat
Upon acceptance, you must enroll right away to reserve your spot. Once a spot is made available, the student must enroll at once and pay the tuition. You must turn in your medical records to the Health Clinic. Also, pay your tuition at the Cashier’s Office, and sign the Shared Agreement at the Admissions Office in order to enroll.
Check out other unique articles on our blog for more detailed information and do well to share with your friends and family.