₱ 130,000-195,000 per year
₱ 44,000-92,000 per year
₱ 65,000-74,000 per entire program
Examples of Mapua tuition fee by department is as follows;
|Information Technology||P 35,300.00 – P 37,050.00|
|BS Geological Science & Engineering||P 36,310.00 – P 46,360.00|
|BS Civil Engineering and Environmental & Sanitary Engineering||P 36,310.00 – P 46,360.00|
NOTE: Engineering and information technology programs may have slightly higher fees due to the specialized nature of these fields. Graduate programs, on the other hand, may have varying fees, so it’s best to inquire about your specific program of interest.
How to get into Mapua University/ Mapua University Courses
One way to get into this institution is by applying for enrollment. Another way is by acquiring a scholarship. Mapua University scholarships can be need-based, merit-based, or context-based.
Applicants looking for a scholarship to this center of learning can visit its website regularly to check for any scholarship openings and then apply for them.
Courses at Mapua University Makati branch
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Entertainment and Multimedia Computing
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Some of the courses at the Intramuros campus are:
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Masters of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Masters of Science in Chemistry
- Scholarships in the Philippines|Student Financial Aid
- 19 Best Online Jobs in the Philippines
- Ateneo Tuition Fee & Scholarship Aids
- How to Get a Scholarship| A Complete Guide
- How to Get Scholarships to Study Abroad for Indian Students
You don’t have to pay back funding such as scholarships. Scholarships that are need-based take into account a student’s financial situation.
Consequently, Merit-based scholarships are given to students who excel in academics or sports.
Indeed, you can also be eligible for a scholarship based on your involvement in volunteer work, special interests, or traits. Also personal background, or the job or military experience of your parents.
Some students receive scholarships that are sufficient to pay for both their tuition and living costs.